Add AS-Siege]I[AL to league.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

5 (?) shieldbelts in the whole map, 'nuff said.

Too much stuff in one map.

Map IMO is more a BAM-like kind & is not atm making the list of maps to be considered in the vote going on now anyways. Maybe one day if there's interest for the league to set up a BAM AS division, clans would go for it. ;)

Flatus said:
Map IMO is more a BAM-like kind & is not atm making the list of maps to be considered in the vote going on now anyways. Maybe one day if there's interest for the league to set up a BAM AS division, clans would go for it. ;)

the only map i know, without "spam-spot"...and which is (maybe) playble 6 vs 6 is AS-Gladiator
but otherwise...the map is so wide open, that it´s a pain in the arse to play against some div 1 snipers/minigunkiddy´s....

i would play in a BAM league...but who makes the maps 4 it?
or who got the time to fix/config maps like GrandCanyon or BigAsteroid ?

man martz, fix my account plz, thx bai Im missing the edit button ;(
meant to be "you" instead of "he"

m1cr0 said:
man martz, fix my account plz, thx bai Im missing the edit button ;(
meant to be "you" instead of "he"
yes Martz, give him the "edit" button back! oh and while you are at it, remove his "post reply" button :p:

I've nothing against siege 3 its just a lot to read. would be better with a walk through instead of reading all that.