[ADC] vs {SK}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
:smoke: We won! yayyyyyy. Jedy played best of us all . pld jedy.
Mido got 4 spree's, while sneez got 10. Yes, that's skill. :p: As usually wurgo stole all the ammo + shieldbelt :p: Gazzz fucked up the end on Riverbed3al and thanks to volt we lost 4 maps :cool: anyway here are the screenie's if ur interested: here.

well played all :D

fs i didnt fuck up on river3, just some dutchy *cough* sneezel *cough* didnt snipe well enuf! :P

Also i went to the fking bar for u on mazon, i want my tampon back. :spank:

Reactions: Exorcist
adc is a leet claaaann, the only noticeable action of sk was the "respaaaawn".
No wonder why they are so goood, coz adc guys smoked some special "dutch" foooood.

My rapping suck so i better stop, before an admin ban me with an account-lock ;)

edit: Storm you fucked up the teams in the vwar report. :p:

Last edited:
Bart said:
No wonder why they are so goood, coz adc guys smoked some special "dutch" foooood.

:rofl: bart maybe u can go live in holland and pwn with us, we got decent connections and the green ....

n-way, we pld well, only thing was that sneez fucked-up frigate so SK could attack it in 20 sec.
pretty leathal attack was that, before i could steel sneezes belt it was done..........
nice ppl those SK, no laming etc. :wave: to them ,the best in future lads

rest me 1 thing to say.

bart, if u aint dutch u aint much......

Reactions: sneez
For Storm :cuddle: :
PhotoID638.jpg

Reactions: Popioul