[ADC] vs RES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: [ADC] 8 - 0 RES
-------------------------

RES will go back to HZ, but Fel still wanted to play a "fun" match. Too bad many peeps of our team wasn't there or didn't want to play.
Next time try to inform us earlier if you decide to play.
"Camping" in our IRC channel hours b4 the match, only coz you want to inform us that you wanna play is useless, cuz 90% of our members just appear 10 mins before the match.

Anyway gl Res in the Hz :wave:

Last edited:
Mido said:
ye well i was gone tonite so wasnt there either :P
yeah heard that you wnet out with ur gf...

.....and you really think that we believe that you got a gf? You lying bastard :P

Anyhow i wasn't in the mood to play a clanwar yesterday either ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: CeCe
at the beginning elite fonts were funny, but nowadays only wannabes use them so it's :gay:. :|

edit: is it possible, that pm is :gay:?

Last edited:
th@_B0$$ said:
f0 i had that waaaay b4 you :shout:
also said to you on msn when u stolte it from me fs :moon:

llamo i have Logs on my MSN and IRC beofer you even used it, cuz i got it from this WWE Smackdown thing i saw on Sky sports 1 about 2 month agow

Reactions: th@_B0$$
Bart said:
at the beginning elite fonts were funny, but nowadays only wannabes use them so it's :gay:. :|

edit: is it possible, that pm is :gay:?

:llama: my 1337 Glow stuff has been there along long time even longer than you have been in uta most prob Bart so f0 :fingers: