[ADC] vs CoH

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: [ADC] 8 - 3 CoH
-----------------------------

We are back in Div2 again :D.

Well what can i say, about this match.
First we should hear what PM has to say:
<PeaceMaker> put in match report EASYEST MATCH WE VER PLAYED WE DIDENT EVEN TRY TO PLAY GOOD LOL

hmm okay........
...we played crap. No doubt about that, but to be honest we didn't take this match very serious.
Half of our playing squad watched footy during this match (btw: 2-0 for Portugal atm :p: ) and CoH wasn't the most difficult clan we'd to play so it was very relaxed and a bit boring.

Anyway we defended some maps (Ballistic, Golgotha, etc) almost the whole time and assaulted fast, on the other hand we did crap on Hispeed defence (only 2 mins defence), but we still managed to win this map.

Didn't play UT for 3 weeks, so i've no problem to admit that the lost Siege2 was my fault :(. Nice shot Robo :D.
And we didn't managed to defend Rook long enough :lol:.

<utaBot4> 6:11 : {CoH}Robo: hmm they shit in theire pants 5on6 lol
It's true that Coh were aoutnumbered most of the time, but that's not our problem and we wanted to finish this match as fast as possible (->soccer).
btw don't forget that some players of our team weren't very active either.

PS: Peace and me even forgot to make pics ;)

l8rs CoH and gl for the future.

Last edited:
There´s summit wrong with my pc i guess. UT stotters when im playin. When i strafe and turn with my mouse my mouse just freezes. Sometimes complete UT freezes for bout 10 secs. Reinstalled UT but still havin the problem (even when i play offline). Before the match was great, UT wouldnt run AT ALL, soz bout that but i cant help it :(

good that we won btw, ADC played better then dutch footy team....bunch a fags they r :gay:

-{CoH}-: what can i say......... Das Spiel war Scheiße :D LOL, yes a match 4v6 winning only 3 maps, not evening up and telling we flame ? lol was flaming my team to wake up :D, we would have won if we had 2 more, GG ADC
:rofl:

We may have has one or 2 players more in at most time becuase u kept dropping players and shit.
But those 2 extra players didnt play all the time because they where watching football.
And if u had 2 more u still wouldnt have won we wherent really playing as a team this time or really paying attention to the match we where bussy chatting over vent and watching th football match.
Next time get ur own players and and do something about Jamez his ping comon a 1000+ ping is bs.

:lol: Had T.V. on Next to me watching Holland lose :p: and To Be honest i dident even try hard and we did the msot basic launches :rofl: Like On Golgotha {removed}

We did maps pretty fast like 2 mins on desertstorm and that, and we defend full time most maps and we did even the teams we had 1 guy watching and not playing :)

I wonder hole match how CoH got to div 3(i remember div 4 clans having better skill) but I guess the league is going crap or summit, vent was funny as usual and we even got some live commentary of the match between Portugal and Holland :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
-{CoH}-:up and telling we flame ? lol was flaming my team to wake up
Well after you gave us an advice how to dodge, i can give you an advice how you use teamsay useful.
If you flame ur own team then use Teamsay.
Hearing: "Shit team with shit players" is a bit annoying and some of my teamm8s were a bit pissed, coz they thought you mean us..

we would have won if we had 2 more, GG ADC
it's up to you, get ur asses to Div2 and we'll see who'll win a serious war. :cool:

and me and bart will be happy to 2 v 2 your 2 best players if you want :D

and i found 3 sshots... :lick:

CoH3.jpg

Coh1.jpg

Coh2.jpg

:moon2:

Last edited:
omg coh pllsss dont gimme that even up bs
wtf we were evening like all teh time ffs, wot a losers. IF some1s name is JUST WATCHING (ronin :rolleyes: ) and his score is 0 all the time it means HES NOT PLAYING. and telling u wud won 6v6? uhhhm.. dont make a fool of yerself

lol how could we have event up teams if at start u have 6 players we only had 5 then and then in middle of map u drop 2 players we cant help that so dont moan about evening teams up.

Last edited:
pld [ADC]

ONES AGAIN I FOUND YOUR FORUM HUNNIES!!! PREPARE FOR BIGTIME SPAM AND FULL OF DODGY ENGLISH POSTS!! :D

W@R-CHILD said:
ONES AGAIN I FOUND YOUR FORUM HUNNIES!!! PREPARE FOR BIGTIME SPAM AND FULL OF DODGY ENGLISH POSTS!! :D
didn't zombie banned you?? opps my failure, he banned you only in IRC ;)