[ADC] vs AUT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
8-3 lost
they were better and we were a tad not better.
although we managed to win golgotha (WTF??). they just had more organised spam, and halloween the botter.
some frustrations on our team but was a fun (fast) war.

for me this was the lamest crappest bla bla war i ever played for adc, i hope it'll b the first and last 1 buttah........we'll see, exiting play-offs comming so we'll see what the next month brings me/ADC

Wurgo said:
for me this was the lamest crappest bla bla war i ever played for adc, i hope it'll b the first and last 1 buttah........we'll see, exiting play-offs comming so we'll see what the next month brings me/ADC
we wont have a play-off
and you still have to send that demo of the first map :D

Just addition to this remark in aut's match report: <ThA_B0SS> We played first half map only with 5 and still won. <-- We evened up, shame you didnt notice and even boast about it afterwards about something that didnt happen. Next time get ur facts straight :P

oi!
sorry for that , didnt notice it than :P
was busy trying to find players and telling tax which didnt really let me enjoy the whole match
so soz for that , I TAKE IT BACK! (somehow)
oh and i blame mido!

th@_B0$$ said:
oi!
sorry for that , didnt notice it than :P
was busy trying to find players and telling tax which didnt really let me enjoy the whole match
so soz for that , I TAKE IT BACK! (somehow)
oh and i blame mido!

Np :)

weeeeee it's not mido's fault.. it's xb7's fault.. :P

JACKEL said:
ur relegating directly?
nah m8 u will lose ur next 2 matches and u will play the play off :P

ye was at my gf btw aut r bunch o' botters anyway..

too bad u put those things like "ooh no tactics blablabla" while u still won thats arrogant man.. just like we use em.