ADC rip off

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wan u dumb nun humper...........

Ureal 2 is a single player game with MP options.

The game u WANT is unreal warfare (sequal to UT) MP only with assault lik emissions

LOOK NIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Haggis
Wan u dumb nun humper...........

Ureal 2 is a single player game with MP options.

The game u WANT is unreal warfare (sequal to UT) MP only with assault lik emissions

LOOK NIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Assault-like emissions? Is that like farts that attack you?

1) Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Much better then the first once they still rock BTW but this is really a good game. (PC)
2) The legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time. Played this game for 2 weeks non stop best 2 weeks of gaming i had (N64)
2) The legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. Well this one should also be at the second place had great fun playing that game.(N64)
3) Perfect Dark. Much real good Multi player mod but the single player mod is also really great And the alien elvis rocks.(N64)
4) Max payne. Well 2 days off fun really like the slowmotion button. (PC)
5) UT. well only the online gaming is fun when there are no lamers that is. (PC)

i have never shagged a nun but would like to if she sang pretty songs to me and took me out for a stroll on the hills

4) Max payne. Well 2 days off fun really like the slowmotion button. (PC)

Hmmn...you say that you thaught Max Payne was a lot easier than RTCW Lawless?
Did you play Max on 'New York Minute'?
It's 10 times harder than RTCW.
On its hardest setting of course.

well didn't play it on hardes did play the one for that but got borred after finishing it again.
And RTCW is a good game only have played it for one after noon im in the city now.