ADC in Div1!!!!!!1111

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
damn, that were teh times!!!
and again gazz caused an unneccessary lose :nono:
:)

lol,the leageu consisted of 5 divs as we were in Div1 and now after the league has only 2 divs left we cant win against low Div2 clans. :D
So before you say that we suck, i started this thread. we were in Div1, saw it, and decided that it sucks and dont wanna join it again! :D
So all our previous loses are on purpose or caused only by Gazz.

Last edited:
bartio said:

lol,the leageu consisted of 5 divs as we were in Div1 and now after the league has only 2 divs left we cant win against low Div2 clans. :D
So before you say thatwe suck , i started this thread. we were in Div1, saw it, and decided that it sucks and dont wanna join it again! :D
:poke:

So before you say that we suck, i started this thread. we were in Div1, saw it, and decided that it sucks and dont wanna join it again! :D

offcourse we were great, because that were the times i was still an ADC'er without technical issues :nod: