ADC forum in SAW's private forum

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

theres a thread about ADC forum in your private area and just would like to know whats its about:)
Want to tell me?

if i had access to SAW private forum then i would not have asked that question mate:D

on the main screen it shows the last 5 threads people have posted in....(bottom right of the page)

Yes there is a thread about ADC. Dont worry though it's not anything remotely degrading or abusive. In fact we were discussing your clan's love of life and nature and how you rescue drowning kittens who have been thrown into rivers wrapped up in rice sacks saving them from being bitten by hungry salmon migrating up the river to their spawing waters. And not forgeting the nasty pike who could sallow a young kitten whole considering the size of the buggers. Another thing we discussed was how you all volanteer to clean up the streets of your home town and wallow in sewer shite just to keep diseases like cholera and typhoid at bay from the general population. We put your heroic efforts up for the attention of the World Health Organisation's annual award cause you deserve it.

Keep up the good work guys because you're heroes to everyone who crosses your path. Your all :angel: 's

What supermen u are.

:D

:P

feel the cheese!

and that was just the first post - it then goes on to say that we feel u guys are real quality spammers, and we have missed u lately :P

And I have you guys to thank for helping me reaching this, my 500th post:D

And Tnega we can't get enough of the pictures you posted of your wife in r thread i have never puked that much thx. :barf:

Last edited:
You had better lie low for a few days now Lawless. T will be hunting you down with pogo stick in one hand and a big mac in the other.

Aw, you guys removed my pics.
Oh well, i had a laugh for a while:)

I paticularly liked the underwater one:D

Aand Z said the girls I posted wouldnt fit on his screen:rofl:

lol - a members forum is exactly that - a discussion between members about whatever they choose - we can and will discuss whatever we like :)

no offence m8 - but for all u lot know we could have been discussing sending a crate of booze to ADC - why u have to assume its something negative ffs

:rofl: