ADC forum conquered!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pea¢eMaker said:
I think

Rel@x
sh0ck`
sneez
marshall
Wurgo
$au$je
subZ
Gazzy

should all be banned from match and only the original [ADC] should be allowed to play Storm,Zombie,Lawless,Topper,Jedy,Mido :P

/me still hides...
Good luck getting members to show up for each war.

Pea¢eMaker said:
I think

Rel@x
sh0ck`
sneez
marshall
Wurgo
$au$je
subZ
Gazzy

should all be banned from match and only the original [ADC] should be allowed to play Storm,Zombie,Lawless,Topper,Jedy,Mido :P

Uhm orginal ADC players would be Zombie, Storm and Topper have fun

Pea¢eMaker said:
I think

Rel@x
sh0ck`
sneez
marshall
Wurgo
$au$je
subZ
Gazzy

Uhm orginal ADC players would be Zombie, Storm, Gladiator, Protocol, Lucifer, Dragon and Topper GL getting tho's peeps together

Lawless said:
Uhm orginal ADC players would be Zombie, Storm, Gladiator, Protocol, Lucifer, Dragon and Topper GL getting tho's peeps together
What about Kane? with out him we would of never had [ADC] and with out poet Gladiator and myself would never had UT, cause we got the copy off him

who cares about players or results, should be a funny match that's all.
still wait, till you guys say a date :P

we pick: a date your best players cant play and a server that you have really bad pings on(100+) :D

When would this be? :P

Christmas 2004.
Utassault.net League server #9 Hosted in Japan.

WANABEE?!?!? Denmark got a French Queen ffs, I don't want to be part of that.

sneez said:
WANABEE?!?!? Denmark got a French Queen ffs, I don't want to be part of that.
Paranoid bastard.

We have a danish queen and a french prince(the husband of the queen, but not the son, so don't start thinking 'inbred!'.)
We do not have a king.
The queen has 2 sons, both danish. The eldest of them(Frederik), will be crowned as king the day the queen gets assasinated.

So get your facts right before you make such a foolish claim.

Last edited: