About EAX

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

Lobo CnE

Have tried it and the sound rules.

I have 1 problem though. Seems like the EAX messes with UT some how. After the install my settings looked the same (dropdown box said low for actors) but were set to default (High details for world and actors). Most times I play with actors on low detail to get the extra FPS. Setting Actor details to low had no effect. Actors still where very detailed and FPS was still the same.

Just to test I but back the backup and set world and actors to low. Also set it to run in 16bit mode. After EAX install the boxes sad 16bit, low and low. Just looking at the screen you could see that it was in 32bit mode with all details set to high.

Any one else experienced something similar?

RE:

EAX has never worked on my UT not properly. It cuts out or is too loud or just refuses to work. No matter what settings i use.

Re: About EAX

check my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH need help thread :)

my problem is it goes f-u-c-k-e-d jerkey :lol:

your not alone :lol:

Try uninstalling those EAX thingies, they fucked up the sound totally so UT wouldn't even start for me :) , I had to copy the galaxy.dll file from another place into the system folder of UT as the uninstall.log of the EAX thingie deleted it from the folder

same here Foo.
I treally screwed my UT around. Even the uninstall of the EAX files failed to sort it and i had to re-install UT.

Hogo>ION<

Hmmmm...ive had no probs at all....sounds and works great.

Was it the full 30+ meg patch you guys used?...or just the patch and EAX sound banks?..or all 3?

not the patch, but you don't need to reinstall UT for anything, just delete the ini files and you'll won't have to reinstall ut

used the 2 patches. not the 30 meg one.

Mayby I'll try that one ;)