A real test and not spam!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: A real test and not spam!

Didnt work either :(

I hate EZboard, its just so un EZ :(

It looks like your last one actually worked :)

bollox :( didnt notice that :(

and Ive deleted and forgotten the link :(

EZsucks

You wanna let me help you test it babe? :evil:

ah no, who let you out and about :p

It was all quiet without you yesterday :(

I give up with EZsucks and I'll just post and spam instead no customizing anymore, not worth the pain and strife

Yeah I forgot I could just look at the properties, sorry having a shitty day/week so far so not thinking straight

tnx MM

ok I'll try again,

If this doesnt work I want a holliday :/

Only if you can prove you've had a shitty week :(

If your a proper snowwoman and like snow u can always come when I go skiing in a month or so :)
anyone else want to? :p

Holliday, Im so looking forward to a Holliday :)

:lol:

Id love to see how an 80 yr old does at Apres Ski :)

I wanna come to snowland......I miss snow, hate skying though
Its pretty to paint though (and easy), then i could sell all the painting of you falling on your ass mym :rollin: , and be rich off all the money I make ......

Night

i am looking forward to holidays, too :) - no skiing for me but sun, beach and scuba diving :rollin: ... i'll be on vacancies in march m8s; wish u fun skiing btw. :)

thats not nice Night :(

anyway Im sure I could make you look a fool at the Apres Ski, last one under the table wins :evil:

Have Fun Kasp, I leave sun and beaches for the summer time. Have to have more than one holi per year, go nutz otherwise :)

So now we're getting to the heart of the matter. It's only the apre' that holds the true interest for you!

Don't you find it uncomfortable under the tables?
Or are you just one of those impatient guys?

:evil: :rollin: :evil:

How can a student cope with always being up this early all the time, you work too hard :/

Whats the point in skiing all day long without some fun in the evening :)
And as for under the table stuff, as long as you can find someone whose willing to play with you under there then its always fun, just dont play with yourself under the table :p

LOL, I love skiing, though I haven't done it for 5 years now... can't say what apres ski is like there, but I bet it's fun :)