a div1 botter?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i saw dwap dark helmet on pub.
he's a nice fair player,anyway,mad max is someone "trustable?",i mean i trust him :D

btw: Dark_Helmet (The mofo one) does post in our forum.
I just checked all of his postings. All of them are from 217.148.40.xxx

217.148.40.xxx is registered by "LAN for Murphx", Kent, UK: http://ripe.net/perl/whois?form_typ...=&searchtext=217.148.40.189+&do_search=Search

Our Dark_Helmet is living in Denmark. I dont think that "LAN for Murphx" does business in Denmark :)

At the same time I checked some other Mofo, who also posts in our forum. He uses the same ip range.
But that is pure coincidence everybody keeps telling me :eek:

Originally posted by ØPÍÛM
i saw dwap dark helmet on pub.
he's a nice fair player,anyway,mad max is someone "trustable?",i mean i trust him :D

Our Dark_Helmet, such an innocent kid :)

_d_h.jpg

Originally posted by MadMax
btw: Dark_Helmet (The mofo one) does post in our forum.
I just checked all of his postings. All of them are from 217.148.40.xxx

217.148.40.xxx is registered by "LAN for Murphx", Kent, UK: http://ripe.net/perl/whois?form_typ...=&searchtext=217.148.40.189+&do_search=Search
At the same time I checked some other Mofo, who also posts in our forum. He uses the same ip range.
But that is pure coincidence everybody keeps telling me :eek:

This LAN for Murphx could contain an open proxy, which the helmets use to disguise their own ip's... or it could be where a couple of the helmets work (Unit 4, Airport Trading Est... Kent)... who knows...

All I can say is that the entire Murphx range of ip's (217.148.40.0 - 217.148.43.255) has been banned from all Orange.net Assault servers now. :cool:

Just a question y Doesnt Dark Helmet the good one change his name so we dont get these confusing thread and accusations of him being a lamer.

And i already know a long time in fact he isnt a lamer but just wanted to ask.

the aimbotter will probably call himself "Lawless" next time then... :D

then you change your name and he calls himself (_o_)Arse, going on until all UTA player have changed their names to "dumbazz86" :lol: :rolleyes:

hope you get the point :D

Originally posted by Ice
the aimbotter will probably call himself "Lawless" next time then... :D

then you change your name and he calls himself (_o_)Arse, going on until all UTA player have changed their names to "dumbazz86" :lol: :rolleyes:

hope you get the point :D
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :rofl:
FFS IM DUMBASS1337!!! :lol:

Lawless said:
Just a question y Doesnt Dark Helmet the good one change his name so we dont get these confusing thread and accusations of him being a lamer.

And i already know a long time in fact he isnt a lamer but just wanted to ask.
Already tried that but he won't do that ;)