(-8-) Website features

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L0cky said:
I wouldn't do it that way. They update the site.. you gotta be arsed to update the code ;P

RSS would make more sense

Bah sure ..... but there's no RSS on UTA www.

you only say that because -8- are shit without me

ill play a war within the next 2 months then :P

we havent lost a war since 28/11/2004 ExO.. so for that u could stay away :P

ow just seeing that your got back your leet nick brain, loved the old farts on get2net server with classic mode on

:lol: Get2NET!
that's a while ago.. i was like the only non-scandinavian there with a proper ping :lol:
anyways, this nick is just on forums :P

U NEED ARTICLES/GUIDES as a feature

e.g some clans like to write weapon guides
some may like to write a guide on launching etc
some who play rpgs might like to write a guide on how best to approach something

ect.

man we're not a noobie clan are we?
id rather recommend an esports section tho prolly no one will be arsed to write articles.

lol lets make it an international newssite were u can find anything u want! :rolleyes:

X-Bomb said:
U NEED ARTICLES/GUIDES as a feature
With the new engine each news item is an article, so u could just create a guide category and write the articles, then link them on the menu... so no code needed for that.

Ok Then U Need Forum Integration. Such As Phpbb Or Vbulletin Or Both So U Can Post News In The Forum And It Automatically Gets Shown On The Webby Homepage. Most Clans Use Forums!

website/irc bot communication!

e.g enter a match into webby (or grab it from uta when its scheduled;) ) and then bot automatically updates irc topic

Last edited: