5 all new challenges!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Excited? You should be.

I came up with 5 annoyingly difficult map challenges but I cba posting them unless at least one person can be bothered trying them, so let me know if you're remotely interested and I'll post them later.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to mention - there are three Bridge ones (hard), one Golg one (hard) and a Frigate one (easy).

For starters i'll start with the Frigate challenge ;p

i've heared about someone rippering the final from the water on bridge, tried that a little but seemed almost impossible. Did see someone get on the bridge without second assault and without hammer on a demo once, thought that was pretty 1337 as well

jwer_NL said:
i've heared about someone rippering the final from the water on bridge, tried that a little but seemed almost impossible. Did see someone get on the bridge without second assault and without hammer on a demo once, thought that was pretty 1337 as well

how without hammer and without boots and without second..ffs ;)

jwer_NL said:

If I read that I would just run the normal way, get door pressure and be on bridge, just dont get 2nd entrance haha

or

he gets launched:P

or

he launches himself which is quite hard but not impossible.

got nothing to do with your demomanager. There's a file you don't have which is why you cant view it.
I miss a file of that demo which is required for playback. But I know that superman trick so im not bothered really.

soz i aint got time atm
here is a package that is unusual in the demo. maybe thats all you need.
tell me if you still can't watch it.

Last edited: