4 very new challenges (June)...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Overlord is easy

The Overlord Challenge 1

Objectives:

Destroy the Final panel in 0:30 or under.

Restrictions:

You are allowed godmode, but no summons.
You are not allowed to trigger any messages apart from the Final.
You are only allowed one alt hammerjump - no full ones.
You are allowed to team swap.
You are not allowed to use that grenades / team swap bug

Start on def, rite tower throw rocket launcher out, swap teams get rocket launcher launch ur self up and bang ya dun it?

Dragon said:
Overlord is easy

The Overlord Challenge 1

Objectives:

Destroy the Final panel in 0:30 or under.

Restrictions:

You are allowed godmode, but no summons.
You are not allowed to trigger any messages apart from the Final.
You are only allowed one alt hammerjump - no full ones.
You are allowed to team swap.
You are not allowed to use that grenades / team swap bug

Start on def, rite tower throw rocket launcher out, swap teams get rocket launcher launch ur self up and bang ya dun it?
yes but only part im confused about is how do u launch urself with rocketlauncher without thighpads//armor//sb? :S

Maz said:
yes but only part im confused about is how do u launch urself with rocketlauncher without thighpads//armor//sb? :S
you fucking moron

your a slow thinker than.. there are only 2 options.. rocketlaunch and mortarhammer.. but you cant hammer.. so rl ;)

Warchild said:
your a slow thinker than.. there are only 2 options.. rocketlaunch and mortarhammer.. but you cant hammer.. so rl ;)
The only self-rocket i know is on bridge, and sb + boots is used for it (at least in my case :P). On overlord attack untill boiler there are not even thighpads nor vials to help you, and i only know the mortar hammer wich definately doesnt use as much health - or in rockets case, im pretty sure 2 or 3 rockets into the ground kill you instantly at standard 100 health. Please correct me if im wrong (seems somehow i am :P) or make an avi of it :naughty:

Ulv said:
omfgawd! :rofl:ROFL:rofl: noob
doing this with godmode and selfrocket launching is abit to easy imo, would be more challenging to have to mortar launch in and finish within 15 seconds or less, summit like that :P, challenging is the fookin ballistic with biolaunching, seems well hard to me :x:)