???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DoDgE

Dec 6, 2001
why dont ne1 use the demon servers get used anymore??

i was wondering this, they have awsome ping (better than boomtown) but never get used, i think that people should re-instate demon servers and start playing on them more instead of just constantly filling boomtown servers.

well...its just a thought!

Fuck all cheat protection thats why.

Ill guarantee you if those servers ever got used again you can bet you know who will come out of the woodwork and have their fun. Demon knew full well what was going on with their servers but obviously decided it wasnt importaint and did nothing or very little.

Their emptiness speaks volumes about them imo.

yeah but danny, there isnt any protection to stop ALL aimbots, so may as well play there, esp if pings are good like he says

Aye i know its true you cant stop em all :/...but there could be at least some more up to date protection on there.

One time one of Demon`s admins was actually present on the server one time while Nasty, Virus & 442 were running amok, he didnt even kick them let alone ban them....instead he made bogus post on Demons forums that they were gonna report them for serious abuse to their ISP`s

Good luck asking them to update the protection if they wont even take charge of their own servers.

let's came back to old question why league swervers are whole day empty, they have League AS, and a good maplist and as far as i know server5 and 4 have a good ping for most palyers :o

i used to have admin for the demon.nl servers.. i think i still have if i can remember the pass lol

however they where a bit lazy etc and not really forthcoming .. the gamesmaster switched several times and i lost contact with em..

demon.nl is perfect ping for all imo.. german dutch and UK

i think G even tested it once and was pleased :P

however there where some other probs with demon.nl.. somehow the server (custom1) wouldnt get advertised :/ couldnt get it fixed neither could the gamesmaster at the time

Originally posted by Bossk
let's came back to old question why league swervers are whole day empty, they have League AS, and a good maplist and as far as i know server5 and 4 have a good ping for most palyers :o

prolly has to do that they might / will switch to league match in the evening and ppl usually play at those times :P