2v2 Up For Registrations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by n3Cro
And Imo the challange system is not good.... if you're somewhere at the top ... not much ppl above you, you can only challange them??? ... sux,
You can challenge anyone, it is just if they are above you they cannot refuse in an attempt to hold on to their position.

Originally posted by Lupus
Finally! fs Gareth, hurry up with your connection!

fs ! :D

I am getting impatient aswell now but im told it wont be long, so just a little longer to wait ;)

Looks like a decent league, will be cool to play some 2v2 games again. :D

Originally posted by Konnan
lol yeh , for the number 1 in the ladder theres not much to do then to wait for greedy lower "ranked" teams

It's exactly the same as the previous 2v2 league, and all other leagues. If you are at the top, you have to play someone below you.

But...
you don't have to wait for someone to challenge you, you can challenge someone below u.

And....
you don't even need to challenge someone to play them. As long as you and your opponenets do not have outstanding challenges you can play and submit a result.

Originally posted by -Starlight-
im waiting for the: -Starlight- And Bahamut vs Orange Admins arse...u lot better sign up :)

lo star :wave:

I thought u'd retired? (for the 5th time......:confused: )

Trying to convince Scrote to play, but he doesn't think he's got time. (the real reason I think is he can't afford the alcohol bill required to play 2v2 with me :boozer: :boozer: ) :(

Originally posted by Deadl¥
when oh when can u start challeging teams!? :p:

When I press the little green button....

which will almost certainly be in the next couple of days. I'm a bit tied up with utassault DB stuff at mo, and I want to be available when it kicks off.

Originally posted by th@_B0$$
do we have 2 play 4 matches like others
or......?

no,u have to play a match every 3 weeks if u r in the main table. if u wish to avoid being penalised.

If you don't play for 4 weeks u loose 1 place, for each subsequent week of inactivity u loose another place. At 6 weeks inactivity u will be automatically retired.

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
lo star :wave:

I thought u'd retired? (for the 5th time......:confused: )

Trying to convince Scrote to play, but he doesn't think he's got time. (the real reason I think is he can't afford the alcohol bill required to play 2v2 with me :boozer: :boozer: ) :(
:nono:
need arse and scrotes :hammer:
/me prods scrotes to play some more UT and enough of this RL rubbish!

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
no,u have to play a match every 3 weeks if u r in the main table. if u wish to avoid being penalised.

If you don't play for 4 weeks u loose 1 place, for each subsequent week of inactivity u loose another place. At 6 weeks inactivity u will be automatically retired.

ahh n1 :D cos im really busy wiv werk and colege atm :)

Originally posted by Mughi
:nono: you can get your entry to the ladder from someone else this time :p:
no cos a draw with a draw between 2 HZ clans wont get u in this time :( (I really should not have set that rule....)

Maybe I've missed it...

...but are there any official servers available for utassault 2 v 2? I mean do we book servers and so on, the same way as in StdAS or do we just find or create a 2 v 2 server on our own?

Last edited: