2v2 Up For Registrations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

YAY!.

But the rules are kinda nasty for anyone who is top in the league...

A team can't refuse a challenge from a team below them

So if you get 3 or 4 teams challenging u- you have to play each of them if your position is higher in league?.

Last edited:
how does the league "start", whoever wins the first match played in the league gets the top spot?

or will we draw strings for the initial positions

You can only have one challenge at a time. If theres loads of people queuing up to play you then thats good, its not like u need to play several clans in one week. We'll be watching to see it goes smoothly.

Everyone starts in the HZ. Beat a fellow HZ clan and you go to the bottom of the table, so yeah the first pair to win a game will be top :P But then someone will challenge their position and they might lose it very quickly.

opppsy my bad hehe .. stupid mistake :)

[edit due to dumb ass mistake]

gonna be good :)

whenever we decide to register that is :p:

and it ain't about the top spot, it's about killin others when do you lot learn :P

P.S. pro-as is about killing your teammate's... apparantly....

I am having trouble signing up a team. Can we join the ladder or is this for teams who showed interest a few months back only?

Btw the problem is that it says.....

"You are not in a team so you must first create a team for which you will be the team leader.
If you do not want to be the team leader of your team you must get your team mate to sign up first.
The name of your team will be "player1 name & player2 name"
You may choose an alias for playing in the 2v2 ladder, in which case your alias name will appear in the team name. If you do not choose an alias your league name will be used.
You must enter the league name of your team mate EXACTLY as it appears on the league site. Once you have submitted this form your team mate will be notified by email and will then have to confirm your team."

Much obliged for any help provided.

lo wan. That's not a problem it's an arse attempt at some help....

"You are not in a team so you must first create a team for which you will be the team leader."
ie. u are not in a team so u must create one

If you do not want to be the team leader of your team you must get your team mate to sign up first.
The team leader is the player in the team to sign up first (using their utassault.net username and password).

The name of your team will be "player1 name & player2 name"
You may choose an alias for playing in the 2v2 ladder, in which case your alias name will appear in the team name. If you do not choose an alias your league name will be used.
if you don't want to have a player name the same as your league name u may create an alias. The team name will always be the name of the first player (or their alias) & the name of the second player (or their alias)

You must enter the league name of your team mate EXACTLY as it appears on the league site. Once you have submitted this form your team mate will be notified by email and will then have to confirm your team."
The name must be exactly the same as registered on the league site, otherwise it will tell u the player does not exist.

After this text u should have seen some form fields to enter, fill these in and press the submit button. If you do this and all is ok you will get a message saying that your team mate must now confirm the team.

I hope this helps. If not ICQ me and I can help some more.

Thanks guys. This is what i have done

1st player name me

2nd player name teamm8

Pass blahblah
confirm pass blahblah

Then it comes up with the items i just quoted in my first post. I am correct in thinking this IS creating a team which leads me onto the following.

My teamm8 has yet to sign up into the 2v2 login screen thing. Does this matter at the time of registering a team for the ladder? The dosey git has gone and forgot his password.

cheers ears

Hammers...

I remember in the other unofficial 2 v 2 league, the rules sort of let you double hammer launch, like at the start of Bridge. I realise that single hammer launching will be disabled like in the other league but I hear the other league allowed double hammer launching 'if you can get away with it' Will this be true here?

i think the rules are the same as in the 2v2 serevrs that are up now like 2v2 orange ...
no duble hammer (disabled so its not posible any ways)
u CAN rox luanch like at start of mazon
u CAN single hammer like over the small gate wall in bridge ...
:shout: <-- hehe cool

u shudnt b able to launch in anyway imo..it should be a very std game without hammers and rocket launchers..just take away hammers

yea i think u should ditch the hammer for this 2v2 and sumhhow make it imposable to laucnh wiv rox...

if u take away launchs in the 2v2 league then it wont be fun at all

u need hammer jumps hammer tricks and rocket launchs in the 2v2 :)

yip without any launches/hammerjumps it wouldnt be Assault anymore....

And Imo the challange system is not good.... if you're somewhere at the top ... not much ppl above you, you can only challange them??? ... sux, I want to collect points !
Else there is no sense in playing less skilled teams... all thrill and fun is out of the ladders if you can only get higher by beating mc and kon :S
a pointsystem like Clanbase or ESL would be nice... getting more points fpr beating higher standing teams and less for ppl under you...

Last edited: