2v2 AS/TDM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i pld u u ping 100-120 to servers publics mostly..

and 90-100 on uks server.. massive difference... if u dont like the league servers tough live with it or leave the league...

You know my ping better than me...cool

how do you do that ? show me pls

and ok
I`ll leave the league :satan:

WTF IS THIS

1. UKS, read the rules.
2. I ping 100 to server 1, u prolly ping lower than me
3. Tough shit u live far away (bad routing) from server, think of the American players.
4. Where did all this come from? Hydra and Necro flaming us.... WTF i thought u two were decent......
5. Now im kinda glad i wont be around to play UKS match :angry: :(

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
WTF IS THIS

No Way
(maybe I have Q-dsl till then, then I have 40 too :P )

but keep cool m8 :cool:

gvd, all you just need to learn to shut up ffs. too bad ya gotta shit ping, shit is shit. debating the degree of shit is pointless.

now, carry on :eyeroll:

nah not last i saw.. unless its changed if so.. server 1 2 3 4 5 6 <-- take your pick..

Originally posted by &lt;=Joko=&gt;

3. Tough shit u live far away (bad routing) from server, think of the American players.
5. Now im kinda glad i wont be around to play UKS match :angry: :(

2. well ice n me r the only ppl in uks that may have "outpinged" (f1) u by a very small margin on server1... that was when the routing to the uk was halfway decent... all others had a v bad ping
last match 4 of ur clan had a 50-90ish ping with the exception of u and djinn
now my dos ping is averaging 220-230
3. i lived in the US for almost a year and i wasnt lagging that bad
sometimes i pinged as low as 150 f1
and btw the purpose of this league is supposed to be an european ladder...
5. does anybody care? :whatever:

1,2,3,4,5,6 <-- pick one

there free servers so dont moan about them...

unless u wanna start paying for one...

ok, right, when i said carry on, i didn't mean carry on being little whiners.

move on with your lives, a crap ping is a crap ping is a crap ping. everyone has there boundaries for playability. if you wanna prove something, go play a game with the 'higher ping' and see who wins. i personally pray to god theres a tie :eyeroll:

lol now im gettin flamed, fs uks, get a punch bag or something. Dont take it out on me.

and to the "Does anybody care" statement, fu u prick, just cos u dont know me doesnt mean other ppl dont. I know at least a couple of ppl that will be sad to see me go :( , but who the fuck are u to say nobody will care when i leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.