2v2 AS/TDM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah...Im in X-Squad

I like to play Clans on Server 1 if they have bad pings there.
I know that we would still have a better ping than UKS on their Server...but this could be fair, so we play Server 1
to make it easier for us :)

:satan:

Last edited:
what....what do you want I kick your ASS my ping is 10 Times better than yours you fucking noob I own you when you get LAG FFS

has fuck all to do with x squad so sod off...

we dont have to play on non league servers so sod off...

everyone pings ok to server 1/2/3... so sod off

uks server is wank for everyone including u you ping 100 to uks.. 120 to server 1.. last time i saw u on those servers

and spawn protection no.

give me some credit i pld a bit longer than that

all im saying is u were logged in as admin and took full combo and flak from me...

u did'nt own us on every map.. was pretty close.. forgot how much now.. dunno who won either..

pld u on your uks server before when u bugged people for a 2v2 ias and won badly then so dont say your server is much better and that ping makes this massive difference from 100 to 120

now stop all mass flaming fuck off altogether about x squad..

flame me not my clan.

thats all i ever wanna hear about this again i learnt something never play uks on uks server.
end.

Last edited:
I know and all should know.....you have Ping 40 on server 1 and we have avg. Ping about 160 on Server 1

:) f0

Status
Not open for further replies.