2k4 Announcers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

edit: doesn't work for me

extracted the .u to /System
added the 2 lines in [engine.gameengine]

any ideas

Last edited:
XRated said:
edit: doesn't work for me

extracted the .u to /System
added the 2 lines in [engine.gameengine]

any ideas

from the forumsite

Anthrax said:
get rid of the idea that every mod should be in the mutatorlist. Serveractors like 2k4combos are _NOT_ in the mutatorslist. It doesn't need a voicepack cause the voicepack is in the .u file and a lot of people got it working, the only problems I heard came from people that tried to run it in single player mode. 2k4Combos only works on servers that have it installed...

replace announcer.uax with one from utk4... idiot :P (j/k m8 :))

Last edited:
IE I have the "Sexy Announcer" from UT2k4.
I just downloaded "Announcer.rar" from here somewhere (cba searching), extracted it into UnrealTournament/Sounds/ after backuping the original, and now I have the Sexy Announcer. Counting, First Blood, Spree Msgs, Headshot!... all with Sexy Announcer :cool:

Oh, and fortunatley for you, Atomic-Devil (newbie to the forums I suppose) asked me to upload it somewhere for him...Download this plz

I have it at home, can prolly upload it later for you.
OR, you could just go and find your CD and copy+paste it from the Sounds directory... :P

Ulv said:
I have it at home, can prolly upload it later for you.
OR, you could just go and find your CD and copy+paste it from the Sounds directory... :P

Dont have a cd anymore lol they're all scratched!

Ulv said:
IE I have the "Sexy Announcer" from UT2k4.
I just downloaded "Announcer.rar" from here somewhere (cba searching), extracted it into UnrealTournament/Sounds/ after backuping the original, and now I have the Sexy Announcer. Counting, First Blood, Spree Msgs, Headshot!... all with Sexy Announcer :cool:

Oh, and fortunatley for you, Atomic-Devil (newbie to the forums I suppose) asked me to upload it somewhere for him...Download this plz
The file is no longer available :( Re-upload! :P