2 weird bugs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
Was just playing on JoltUK CTF 01 just now and experienced two very weird bugs.

1) I was holding the captured flag in our base and covering the entrances, checking for attackers, I was coming down the right exit where there's a slope leading to the bridge when the ground simply disappeared, by this i dont mean the textures went, I mean the actual ground.. , I fell through the floor with a thud and couldn't get back inside the base without walking onto the bridge first and coming back.

I took some screenies:

Shot00016.JPG

Shot00017.JPG

2) The next strange thing to occur, happened when I passed through the teleport to the lightning gun area in the enemies base. I was seeing if I can could go through it the other way and, using the translocator got back behind the teleport on the outside. It seemed to be doing me some damage, so I moved away and funnily enough I ended up flying..... sustaining this ability to fly for about 15 seconds or so, reaching about half way across the bridge and just floating around the middle area, sniping a few ppl as I went too, so it wasn't some kinda weird lag; I had a ping of around 50ms on a popular server. Some ppl said I had fly mode on, but I didnt nor am I even the admin of that server.

(I posted this on the official forums also, just wondered if anyone here had had similar shit)

1. Had that exatcly same bug at the same place. I could shoot attackers from there. First i thought it was a "hidden" room or sumthing.

The flying bug is great fun, you can easily fly from one base to the other capping flags as u go, the only way I have found that causes you to lose flight is by trying to get higher, but as you are starting at probably the highest point in the game anyway, for the most part, it doesnt matter.

ah ive had the flying bug but only for a few seconds
not had the hole in the floor one