2 vs 2 launch-movie.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

from BO tactics book
All new members must learn all launches good enough for not more then one tenth of them to succed!

Dunno if its a typo, prophs bad grammar or if its meant that way but as Paa said above, we must agree :bowdown:

lol idd, i have BO to thank for the player they made me today ^^

THANKS PROPH :P

Hmm, sry Extase forgot to answer your codec prob :(

Did you get it working already ?

Anyway, you should be able to use divx bundle 5.0 to watch it. If it´s not working, use the latest xvid-codec. And as i mentioned to Paa, the nimo codec-pack should be uninstalled if you don´t get it working. I had this prob with many movies.

As i mentioned the movie was made a long time ago so i really forgot what codec i used :( but it´s either xvid or divx :)

Extase said:
Yeh thanks TuT i got it working
Nice movie tho, i never saw someone do the shock launch altho we tried alot :p

np, hmm and the shocklaunch is actually very easy to perform. After practising it for 10 mins i think we did 9/10 who worked fine.

It´s all about knowing eachothers movements and angles in the hammerjump etc... And of course you need a descent aim to hit the second shot mid air.