2 UT2003 Videos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Move forward!
I can't wait till the first test version of the (phear's team's) mod :) Just hope u'll take (sensible) suggestions for it better than the TO team :lol:

Think i might try my hand at mapping too if i like it ;)

Originally posted by Phear
...I'm not trying to make Assault out to be crap ffs, jesus I've been playing the game for 2 1/2 years and have put virtually everything I can into this community. But for me the end is near, and its time for something new and different, the release of UT2003 is the opportunity to do that....
Hmmm..OK! :nod:
Let's hope you know what you are doing...

Hehheehe.
TO is very slow. It's like a bunch of old ppl playing hide and seek.:rolleyes:
Anyways the new AS mod, who ever makes it, should be only a modified gametype for UT2003, but players, movement or weapons shouldn't be touched. (except for translocator=false).

Last edited:
Depends if there is a need to design new wepons or ways to adapt the ones you have i would like to have some new wepond assault specific wepons etc

i think the most important thing is NOT to recreat Assault in ut2003 fs i along with countless others have been playing UT from the Demo comeing on to 3 years this Nov (i think) thats a long time and i desperatly want a game thats got the pace and techniques of assault but with new dynamics and stratagy

if epic said here is assault 2003 just how it was for assult 2000
i would be bored of it very quickly and you can guarentee that the maps would be shite.

so im very happy to be a part of something that will be assault but allso be a different game than the one we play now ;)