2 new challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i did the siege 1 in 1:04

Go through water teleport, go on fence thing and hammer next to left tower, u can use two hammer jumps(if you use secondary u can use a extra hammer jump inside of siege tower), then hammer ontop of left tower, then hammer into window and walk up.

but boss is uber pwnerer

1:02 on siege @ my 1st go at completing (doesnt mean i didn't restart tho!)

spawn @ sniper, dodge to sb, dodge out, do a 'dodge' back hammer into the water, use the walls to speed you up in the water. go thru tele along wooden fence, hammer against wall and again to land safely, thru left tower get health and thigh pads, drop thru window onto short ledge, hammer up ontop of left tower, backhammer into window, pick up 2 health packs, hammer across 1 side of the tower, then run like a mofo

Last edited:
i tied it, got demo from 8 serv coz offline demos just crash me! lots of room for movement, my dodging isnt my strongest ever.

got 0.56
beat it!
same as xb just that I made hammer+altfire after fence, didnt take health and armor inside left tower, hammejrumped on it instead and then hammerjumped into window, took health packs and got 58hp left, then again hammerjump and run like a ****)

dude with alt is soooooooooo annoying
seems like it works better with godmode than without!!!! =/

and sometimes althammer costs u more HP and sometimes less?!
so sometimes you can HJ inside the main tower sometimes u cant ....

btw i think it aint absolutely necessary to pick up health and pads cuz it costs you erm 4 seconds i think and hammering in tower gives you max. 5 so... well yeah dunno

on sunday i sat there 1 hour and just went crazy when trying to be able to do 2 HJs inside the tower ffs...

btw xb nice @ wall. gotta try :D (and go crazy again :hangover: )

m1c gimme a tipp on how to lose less HP when altfiring!
when i reach the top using althammer, i always have too little HP to do another HJ in tower
but when i don't reach the top but hitting the wall, i have enough HP to do another HJ but i can't !!!!!

ffs. does it have to do with the angle which you hold the hammer at?
or is it luck?

You're all wrong I think, though I'm buggered if I can be bothered reading all the replies lol.

Here's how to do it, and a demo underneath.

Dodge onto the belt, then dodge off again (no Tnega message).
Drop into the water and go through the teleporter.
Run onto the small fence without touching the ground.
Face the wall of the left tower and step right while hammer jumping at the same time.
You should hammer to the right, just underneath the left tower door. Hammer again off the wall to reach the platform.
Hammer again to the top of the left tower, then turn your back on the main tower.
Tap your hammer jump key while running backwards - you should land inside the main tower.
Grab the health packs and run up the ramps - do one backwards hammer jump to save time.

Remove .zip from the filename and place in your UT system folder.

Attachments

• Siege2.dem.zip
    233.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Joko said:
Frigate:

Spawn at armour. Pick it up. Collect ripper and hammerjump to wooden roof above spawn and ripper compressor.
Hammerjump from wooden roof to the concrete roof above were u normally rocketlaunch and then backhammer onto thigh pads level of ship and run up the stairs.

Pretty much, though you make it sound easy to have enough health at the end :P That feckin cannon innit.. I had to make sure I landed on the small railing besdie the cannon, cos if I landed on the floor I lost health. Cba with a demo because the spawn is an arsehole.

you can hammer urself up the left-to-right-tower area by standing on the diagonal things in front of the lift and hammerjump on the wooden thing in front of the lift (pretty hard HJ though) or mayB try to hammerjump to there from the walking ramp on the right

You are not allowed to touch any part of the middle tower, including the sloped bits around the base of it.

You're not allowed to touch those diagonal things in front of the lift, so that's out :P

Go through water teleport, go on fence thing and hammer next to left tower, u can use two hammer jumps(if you use secondary u can use a extra hammer jump inside of siege tower), then hammer ontop of left tower, then hammer into window and walk up.

Exactly, well done :P I just saw this reply and you got it right.

but boss is uber pwnerer

I can't find a single thing to criticise about this statement.

OK i just read from XB's method on and I'm pretty pissed off that he's made me look like a complete Charlie. And that goes for the rest of you :angry: I'm not going to post these frickin things if people are going to go around actually beating them. Bastards :D

:lol: but still i don't get it to work like mic described it @ siege.
always still(!) too little HP for 2 HJs inside maintower when doing secondary on wall :(

@ frig: anyone beat :44 ?

if you shoot a wall with alt hammer directly in front of you you lose as little as 3 hp i believe.
if you shoot a wall that just barely lies within the range of altfire you can lose up to 30 or something.

so in conclusion, the further UP you aim with the althammer the less health you lose. find the ideal angle between upforce and low health-loss.

Reactions: Hardcore
Hardcore said:
:lol: but still i don't get it to work like mic described it @ siege.
always still(!) too little HP for 2 HJs inside maintower when doing secondary on wall :(

@ frig: anyone beat :44 ?

took health packs and got 58hp left, then again hammerjump and run like a ****) = 1 hammerjump in maintower
so together I did 4 hammerjumps and 1 alt

+ one @ bridge innit?

eh okay i think i meant that. if i don't pick up health and armor in the left tower, it is still not enough for even one HJ inside tower... i think one has to really find out the one and only correct angle like sobo said... hard... :(
mic how did you jump off the fence?

like useless (and me) sideways
or like xb just directly from walking?

Hardcore said:
+ one @ bridge innit?

eh okay i think i meant that. if i don't pick up health and armor in the left tower, it is still not enough for even one HJ inside tower... i think one has to really find out the one and only correct angle like sobo said... hard... :(
mic how did you jump off the fence?

like useless (and me) sideways
or like xb just directly from walking?

If you pick up the belt only, by the time you are in the main tower you should have under 54 health, which would mean you would have to pick up the health packs in the main tower for the fifth hammer jump. I didn't go in the left tower at all.