2 new challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Two new challenges to bore yourselves with. The Frigate one is a bit pish because I'm running out of ideas, but the Siege one is much better. Try them out if you can be at all arsed.
By the way, I can't seem to upload jpegs from here, so you'll just have to believe that my times are OK :D
And I posted the solutions to the other 4 challenges in the other thread.

The Frigate Challenge 2

Objectives:

Hit the Final button on or before 5:10 (50 seconds time limit)

Player Setup:

Stay on attack at all times.
No godmode or any other cheatcodes or summons.
No team-mates or opponents.

Challenge Rules:

You are not allowed to touch any part of the ship below the thigh pads level.
You are not allowed to touch any part of the wooden gangway leading into the ship.
You are not allowed to touch the turret support (see Frigate Challenge 1 :P ).

My record: 0:48

----

The Siege challenge 2

Objectives:

Complete the map on or before 8:50 (1:05 time limit)

Player Setup:

Stay on attack at all times.
No godmode or any other cheatcodes or summons.
No team-mates or opponents.

Challenge Rules:

You are not allowed to touch any part of the bridge leading to the castle gates.
You are only allowed to use the teleporter down by the water - no others.
You are not allowed to touch the ground within the castle's courtyard (the big flat greenish area with the def spawn tower in the middle of it).
You are not allowed to touch any part of the middle tower, including the sloped bits around the base of it.
You are not allowed to touch either of the lifts.
You are not allowed to trigger any objective messages except the Final button. This includes the Tnega one in the spawn cave.

My record: 1:05

i think i got 48 secs @ The Frigate Challenge 2 , too.

but i can't
restart the map 120 times to get the correct spawn at the first try,
then run run run,
fall into the water when jumping on tha pole,
and then NOT rip my hair out :mad:

so i
suicided,
stood still at spawn and
started running shortly after 5:30 on the countdown.

i ended up @ 1:18 so that would be your 0:48 if that counts :D
anyway i think there are at least 3 more seconds to cut.

Siege 1 is simple (easier said than done, but Ive not tried)

Grab Shield Belt, jump into the water and then go through the portal, jump on the fence outside and then onto the small roof and then I'm not sure if u can then hammer into the window, like I said ive not looked.

If then youre into the window u can hammer up the ramps and its done :)

-=Torpedo=- said:

Grab Shield Belt, jump into the water and then go through the portal, jump on the fence outside and then onto the small roof and then I'm not sure if u can then hammer into the window

rofl no you cant, but you can get inside the window a diff way ;> also without touching mid tower//lift o_O

it includes that awful liftjump to window, right?
i won't try it anymore then :P
or does anyone have a tip on how to get that one right more than 1 of 25 tries :(

@ frigate challenge 2:
now 44 seconds
(one or two to cut maybe)

Last edited:
$au$je said:
i think you have to walk on that small fence towards the wall,
HJ from it to reach the level where you can enter left and right tower
by hitting the wall with the hammer again (secondary is enough but primary is easier
[*]
)
then do that :mad: liftjump and walk all the way up.

[*]
i think you can do one more HJ inside the maintower when you use secondary to get up

Useless said:

If you cant hammer from lift jump then u can maybe hammer up onto the left tower and then hammer across to the window? I tried a few things but not tried that yet, cant be arsed anymore lol

-=Torpedo=- said:

Grab Shield Belt, jump into the water and then go through the portal, jump on the fence outside and then onto the small roof and then I'm not sure if u can then hammer into the window, like I said ive not looked.

If then youre into the window u can hammer up the ramps and its done :)
:lol: no :shake: even I know that :lol:

hallenge Rules:

You are not allowed to touch any part of the bridge leading to the castle gates.
You are only allowed to use the teleporter down by the water - no others.
You are not allowed to touch the ground within the castle's courtyard (the big flat greenish area with the def spawn tower in the middle of it).
You are not allowed to touch any part of the middle tower, including the sloped bits around the base of it.
You are not allowed to trigger any objective messages except the Final button. This includes the Tnega one in the spawn cave.

Hardcore said:
i think you have to walk on that small fence towards the wall,
HJ from it to reach the level where you can enter left and right tower
by hitting the wall with the hammer again (secondary is enough but primary is easier
[*]
)
then do that :mad: liftjump and walk all the way up.

[*]
i think you can do one more HJ inside the maintower when you use secondary to get up

IceDragon, I was referring to this method to get to the same tier as the left tower entrance, get thigh pads and health, hammer up onto left tower, hammer over to window. I never said anything about using lifts.....

-=Torpedo=- said:
IceDragon, I was referring to this method to get to the same tier as the left tower entrance, get thigh pads and health, hammer up onto left tower, hammer over to window. I never said anything about using lifts.....
:o sorry, was just bashing on you because on tha bed day I had :o

sorry my fault :hide:
hm then maybe you have to do it with secondary like i mentioned to be able to do some extra jumping to left tower yeah

Reactions: Vitti
you can hammer urself up the left-to-right-tower area by standing on the diagonal things in front of the lift and hammerjump on the wooden thing in front of the lift (pretty hard HJ though) or mayB try to hammerjump to there from the walking ramp on the right

btw when you got shieldbelt and rockets, I think it is vry possible to do a self rox launch into the window :)

Frigate:

Spawn at armour. Pick it up. Collect ripper and hammerjump to wooden roof above spawn and ripper compressor.
Hammerjump from wooden roof to the concrete roof above were u normally rocketlaunch and then backhammer onto thigh pads level of ship and run up the stairs.