1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gratz to axl for being the winnah! gg!
My only complain was the long wait, like I had stated 2 weeks ago I would be pretty busy after said week, was playing relatively well then, at least compared to what I showed in this and the 1st match we did, truth be told we both played like total donkeys, I just took the cake! 2 weeks ago had free and axl played sooner I believe I would show alot more than what I did this final, as the last 2 weeks the only training I had was playing quake during classes with some pricks in my uni :rolleyes:

That being said, Axl seemed crippled aswell and overall had this taken place earlier the match would had been alot more enjoyable for both sides but I still have no doubt that axl would come out on top, score would have been closer tho!

Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go spank my flatmate in a very naughty way for laughing all the way through the game :wave:

hey pitty: if you invest that much time into sorting the demos...

like...

could you... maybe... i mean. it's two minutes of additional work to name the demo packs :deal: . i can provide you with a ton of nude imagery as a compensation :naughty:

and: :lol: cyb

by sort i mean re-paste the links to the demos on my first post, u know i cba editing-renaming-zipping and w/e else!

nude imagery of urself wud be a bit tempting if ure a girl but i doubt thats the case :P

edit-i do agree axl and cyb did make many poor decisions but we still had many lulz and fun on ts :D

Two winners from {24} and the brother of another {24} !!! I take full credit, even though I was the only {24} player in the tourny to fail to be champion :(

:clap: to the winnarz :bowdown:

I got my own demos, pit also sent me his demos but I cant view them, I have all packages but the demo just says connecting, anyone know why? Will upload mine later if I cant figure out how to get pits to work, wanted to see spec comments !!!