1337 tricks

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
If you have any new tricks/demos you want put on display, just send them to me through ICQ or something and I'll host them for you and slam them in with ur name in my latest update of the UT guides I do. I'm looking for new/unknown/uncommon kinda stuff like:

1) Any of the non-normal ripper shots on lavafort
2) Demos of ALL Siege and Overlord launches
3) DM map run throughs, shield belt/100a stuff etc (not deck or liandri as ive done em)
4) Golgotha run through
5) Anything unusual basically

Site is pretty much made, will be up in a few days or so, once I've recieved some demos I'm waiting for. It'll be hosted in the Unreal section of my personal website, not at the Utgods things anymore, 1 website is enuff for me to update :o

It'll have all the old stuff there too, but with some pretty cool new stuff, I'm sure you'll all have fun trying this new 1337 bridge trick ;)

monk

well in the demos Ive recced, most of em you'll just need whatever version of CHSP I have installed, and one or two things I've picked up from the servers I play on which means basically NGI/Jolt. I will try tho and put together some cache thing to download so everything is viewable.

all the "new" demos on the site don't require any installed extras whatsoever (i just checked), two that I got sent that needed something I included the files with the actual demo.

ye
but it's one of the most usefull launches out in assault maps i think, so make a demo;)

it's usefull ye still remember what mc told me once.. mc and konnan pld a 2v2 and the other team hammerlaunched... they gained on em using a rocketlaunch rofl and killed the launched one lmao :D

monkey like i said:
if you want me to - i'll record the demos on our clanserver again
(with all packages disabeled - except from CSHP, which is a server actor, but 4+ is a must-have i think)

this is all u need to get demos working for every1

ServerPackages=SoldierSkins
ServerPackages=CommandoSkins
ServerPackages=FCommandoSkins
ServerPackages=SGirlSkins
ServerPackages=BossSkins

ey MONK, nice demos alrite but some demos, the ones wit konan needs BDBMapvote2 and i fucking cant find it anywhere, got 3 etc but doesnt work. Where can i get it?

thx for those demos monkey class stuff :)
but actually i need some more files to view some of them

disgraced.u
clickboard
zwarassault102b
cshp3
cshp4a
hidtaunt
maybe you got some of those?

and pls tell me what version of rocketarena you got
i installed it from the ut goty edition cd and i get a package missmatch