1..2..3..4..5..6.7.. (-8-)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
hmm i'm inspirationless.... :\
well uhm......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
hmmmm ok

GG ya morons..
i love ya... i wanna spank you... and uhmm... i wanna kill u for a GODDAMN change.... :mad:
(ok calm down breen :rolleyes: )

Mr_Boom: all i can say is Boom and that's my death :\
Mr_pink: Useless... but Next time i'll have some sweet revenge for you m8....
Mr_Bluey: We wont bite, nor flame.. so u can turn ur mute off next time :p: (love you m8, and btw thanks for "you know what")
And finally
Mr_TroN: U cheating fooker... ur an (-8-) fs... defend our pride and join (-8-)Ias :p: nah j/k Mr.. i dont even want that gay in MY IAS team :P

well ur still one step too high for our little snowmen. It's like we're the snowmen but ur bigfoot with some really BIIIIGG foots :rolleyes:

Next time be prepared and we'll show you what a real invincible snowdude can do to u :evil:

Btw i want you to join my:

:grouphug:

Well pld all of the -8- lads.

Another quality war between our clans. After having to swap servers and sorting out our players, it was a cool war.

Cya again soon.

Mr BooM

lol

pld (-8-)
last time we had a good show on bridge tho.
had my name 6 times big in the screen

:D

when did they do that anyway?
you mean with that 8-0 victory we had vs u or another match ;)

ha atleast we got 1 point Deadly
Tomcat.gif