»ION« gets silver in Eurocup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sounds nice, i remember the multiinsta league was the first one running at jolt's after ut2k3 was released, i tried to get my BoD fellows to join it but they didnt want to :D

ION starting line-up were losing interest in UT2k3 due to Real Life (tm) commitments

You mean ur all lazy cunts?
You know u coulda won it Gus and im sad u didnt. Hopefully it will give ION the kick up the ass they needed and u'll get back to the top again.

Hows ur sister Gus? :lol: Aveet! :hump:

Speaking of Gus where the hell is Haggis? havent seen or heard from the wanker in ages.

Bout time we all hit Edinburgh again. U going for New Year?

Joko said:
You mean ur all lazy cunts?
You know u coulda won it Gus and im sad u didnt. Hopefully it will give ION the kick up the ass they needed and u'll get back to the top again.

Hows ur sister Gus? :lol: Aveet! :hump:

hows your sister Dunc oh no wait its a guy :mwah:

slap u silly gimpb0y :P

jwer_NL said:
Haggis has UT3000? fuckin hell that'll run shite on todays computers i bet :) (xept on spirits one cus he buys every new feckin thing there is)

LOL-shup.

Hey Dunc, has been a while, but no I ain't making to to hogmanay party :( Should be a laff aswell.

Ashley's doing fine, all loved up with some guy at the minute, can't remember his name, something dutch, but he can be a right wanker at times :p:

As for Tommo, he's been playing 2k3 for GoC recently, but I ain't seen him in a while myself.