»666« Public Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=TaRgEt=-

I love Blade, he's my old fart!
Mar 24, 2004
The Hague
Hope this is the right forum to post this:P

In the past »666« had a clanserver hosted by gothica. Now we have our own server located in a Datacenter. We'd like to test our new public server on the new machine. Everybody is welcome to join:D. Maybe you will have a bit slow download, coz our redirect isnt 100% up:P, we will fix that asap.

Server name: »666« The Devil's Number [Public Server]
Server ip: 217.21.146.75:7837

Hope to see you guys there:D:P

Nice, I tested it earlier with you. Ping was playable exept a few spikes. F6 Ping was constantly at 100-110 instead of a usaual 40-60. Mini-gun was slightly laggy at times, dont know where server is based, just noticed that you had a small advantage with mini/sniper.. Despite that seems ok. nice to see more available public servers available to play on.. :thumb:

Nice, I tested it earlier with you. Ping was playable exept a few spikes. F6 Ping was constantly at 100-110 instead of a usaual 40-60. Mini-gun was slightly laggy at times, dont know where server is based, just noticed that you had a small advantage with mini/sniper.. Despite that seems ok. nice to see more available public servers available to play on.. :thumb:
ok, maybe some settings need to be changed, since it's a copy of the old »666« Clanserver wich ran on linux. This new server runs on windows server 2003

ok everything is fixed. server had some wrong settings. you should be able to trace (you get 3 timeouts maybe, but there is nothing wrong) and ping the server. server is also in the master server list now. the laggy feeling is gone also:D so go check it out:D, see first post for ip

Yeah i got the pinging and tracering fixed.

Everything is o.k. now \o/

For me it's playing really nice..

Like -=TaRgEt=- said it's in the assault server list now..so hope it will become a well used public server.

unreal://217.21.146.75:7837

Check it out ppl....Have fun playing

Greetz ØldSt¥Le