»Ð§« Wants j00r arse!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tidus

Nov 10, 2002
Michigan
Not literly your arse but »Ð§« is looking for skilled players for the ProAS division.
Here's some preferences but they can be flexed:
A great knowledge of the UTA maps - must
Preferred from a Div 4-higher StdAS team - flexible (if your skills rox I may overlook it if your in a lower clan.)
At least is able to launched/be launched with a pretty high success rate (not success as in actually completed what the launch was for, but the launch in general) - must
Pretty good weapon knowledge - flexible (I'm making a map for all DS for weapons training soon ^_^)
Good to great DM skillz - flexible (I suck at it, so I can't count as a must :) )
Very dedicated - must (I run teams as best as I can and try to rotate everyone in to get fair playtime.)
Follows orders and doesn't whore to other clans (nuff said)
Preferred a cable connection ( I have cable but I'm an American player so I usually have between 100-140 Ping)

I know it's a lot of prefs but if you fix a good amount of them gimme a ring...when I'm on-
[email protected]
AIM-DarksGiftDesired
mIRC-irc.utassault.net, I'm in channels #DS, #DA, #24 and #DAMIT usually
And if I'm not on, you can send me an offline message...
ICQ-167671962
Yahoo-DJmaster0
[email protected]

Thx for your time and I hope you find interest in my clan ^_^ we have lots of fun together. I need players but also would like someone with pretty good HTML, Mapping or server skillz. Hope to hear from you pplz soon.