Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

LIKE THE ROMANS????
  2. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Bye Everybody!! I'm moving and won't have cable:( Take care, and Have fun.. Cya around Droozie Baby... :cuddle: FOR EVERYONE!!!
  3. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

I know what you think now, Drooz. And I am sorry that it ended this way. I am leaving tommorrow, and don't know if I'll come back.. but it was so nice to have met you.. I can't say everything I want to cause I'm a player, and you don't believe me.. but.. be happy, and love life.. and I won't...
  4. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Referring to Love ffs.. Love sucks Sometimes, but its still YUMMY!! Only a couple more days... :( Droozie.. Makes me sad
  5. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Much better thank you... Although.. it does suck sometimes..ITS STILL YUMMY:nod:
  6. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Change your sig.. Because its not true..:(
  7. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

I need some money And Droozie.. I love you.. STOP IT FFS
  8. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Ugh.. Men in dresses, GROSS!! I have to have A MAN ffs.. :gay:
  9. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

UGH!!! None for me thanks:eek:
  10. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

No.. he prefers purple dresses.. with pink panties (on his head):rofl:
  11. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

hmmmm.. I prefer red..with black lace panties underneath..:D
  12. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Gross.. Hi Droozie!! Do you miss me? AND PLEASE NO MORE MENTIONING OF THAT GUY IN DRESSES...THE MENTAL PICTURE IS SCARING ME....LMAO:eek:
  13. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

well...this thread has brought out the best in people huh? Everyone in a bad mood? Just thought I'd share a little happiness..
  14. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Hi Daz:wave:
  15. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Well.. I don't know about any of you people.. But I love to shag, and love to talk about shagging, and how often does it happen that two people meet over UT (of all things), and meet, and shag each other senseless...I like this thread DAMMIT:D
  16. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Hi people, it's me Sopeng and yes we are a genuine 'couple'. I have shagged her many many times and she is one hot bitch !! :hump:
  17. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

Ahem... There will be no shite.. Everything is perfectly .. absolutely GORGEOUS ffs.. (the shagging included) :D
  18. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

The only thing that I can say is OMFG!!! YUMMY!!;)
  19. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

ok.. What exactly do you want to know??:uhh:
  20. Cloe

Cloe and Sopeng

well...... I'll save it till I get the really juicy ones;)