Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. einhaender

Best deck16 vid eva

LoL would never believe that so much grenades could make me chill :P
  2. einhaender

ut on win7 dualcore speedz up like hell

my moni is on 85Hz and the SwapInterval=1 settin solved the problem ut works fine now :)
  3. einhaender

got under [OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice] RefreshRate=85 i think u mean that? also tried to start exe with G:\UnrealTournament\System\UnrealTournament.exe -CPUSPEED=2660 didnt work i think its solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! found something in supernatureforum and they suggested...
  4. einhaender

hi! i use a core 2 duo 6750 @ 2x 2.66 ghz, gforce 8800 GTS had my ut on win xp workin good with patched exe so it runs on one processor. but since win7 install, it wouldnt work -> it runnnssss grafix are nice but the game speedz up like hell. heard often of slowmo probs, but mine is to...
  5. einhaender

Hammerjump bind UT3!?

yeah i did it like the new acceloff tweak. im on CRT 85Hz and use 1152x864 i set dis refreshrate to 85 and min des too. that must be enuff cos ut3 "only" have a 90fps cap online. but mouse still feels a bit lagg. when i use mini and snipe i feel it most. for the hammer+jump i think there must...
  6. einhaender

Hammerjump bind UT3!?

this is my hammerbind: Bindings=(Name="MaxTest0",Command="switchweapon 1 | Button bFire | StartFire",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False) Bindings=(Name="middlemousebutton",Command="MaxTest0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False) it lets the hammer charge and stay armed, then u could release...
  7. einhaender

New)ish) OGL render (3rd party)

:sleep: :p: yer hehe - i thought it s interesting for someone - so i gave the thread a punch to the top......... :Xmasgrin: hehe
  8. einhaender

New)ish) OGL render (3rd party)

New OpnGL renderer 2.4 is out New OpenGL renderer 2.4 is out http://cwdohnal.home.mindspring.com/utglr/
  9. einhaender

bye bye UT-files

hm??:( no longer a UT-snuggism??? uhh thats unbelievable to me!! there is no UT without a snuggles!! :shout:u r the one who infected me with the "UT virus" and now u wanna tell me that u leave??!! no no!! that cannot be:freak:! go and make a instalation of UT u moron!:argue...
  10. einhaender

error

11. einhaender

error

hehe rofl:smash:
  12. einhaender

Spam me

heheh oh yeah snuggz is bloodbathing!!!!!! u bloody Doctor!!!!!!
  13. einhaender

Us Army Wants U! Ut Army Mod For Recruting!

Re: Re: Us Army Wants U! Ut Army Mod For Recruting! hehe i ve tried it and my best score was:6 killed(2w2c2m)and injured 2 hehe
  14. einhaender

Spam me

just :spam:
  15. einhaender

spam this forum-hehe http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18349
  16. einhaender

just say no!

:bandit::x :crazy::loaded: :tired: :sleep: the way of weed.......
  17. einhaender

ALOHA TOGETHER! official army game site!- maybe an UT MOD for recruiting new soldiers-hehe- follow the link! http://www.americasarmy.com greeetz to Dr_snuggler the lavenderdreamland doctor! :bandit: :crazy: :flyer: :tired: :sleep: the way of weed-cya ALL EINHÆNDER
  18. einhaender

hmm...2 much rox ?

DJ BOBO?? the kids dont have knowledgeabout music of the early 90's- they think it sounds like dj bobo... but they didn 't know it better- such sounds as felix, prodigy, spacecube, old force inc stuff etc. .... is the music from a time when it just began and it s for me great to hear...
  19. einhaender

hmm...2 much rox ?

hehe :freak: from the good old white album of 92':rolling:
  20. einhaender

hispeed bug

sys freeze!! Aloha together :rocket: i know this fucking shit- sometimes on :psycho: orange .assault.standard + jolt when it comes to the mapchange my system think it have to freeze :snore:! hehe sometimes in mapchange my provider kicks me too!!:snore::wanker: HAPPY EASTERN TOGETHER...