Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. punawa

Check this lol :] Mercedes pwnz

check there if u can help this guy lol i cant stop laugh when i see pics, poor guy :( hahah fucking ownage stylz
  2. punawa

Red's result @school

gg m8
  3. punawa

easy money to win :D

Eurobarre.com i installed it too its a new one but a friend really received funds. i read some website about it and seems fucking serious. so i will see in some weeks :P :soon: :beer:
  4. punawa

interesting proas league

last results: -=[23]=- 0 - 8 |BªjS| -NL- 0 - 8 [SG-1] |FxN| 8 - 0 </>tf<\> ItaB* 8 - 0 )[IDC]( |FxN| 8 - 1 [AAK] ]ÐM[ 8 - 0 ^X-FaGs^ ->swap<- 8 - 0 -=[23]=- damn so close :pig: :pig: :pig:
  5. punawa

|Dog| the warrior

after a fight in a bar, this gimp cut his finger with a bottle LMAO AVE IT :rolleyes: btw its true lolz
  6. punawa

Gareth left Ai!

GARETH leaves ai sad news (or good news?), but he decided to leave Ai when he saw his skills wasnt enough good. It's true m8 but we will always like you. Good luck in [FP] m8s :wave: :stompa: :stompa: :stompa: :stompa: :stompa:
  7. punawa

Stupid Flags on Server ffs

lo fags :P k i m trying to setup my new server for as league. all is ok except that all players have a fucking green flags (like ctf). I think uas had already the same... what must i do fs :shout: this is beautiful but a little bit useless :o ty 4 help :D
  8. punawa

Cya gimps

i dont want to say anymore some shit in this life :o I want to thanx all admins for their good job and all AS players who like me (:rolleyes: ) Da Belgian's fag is gone... btw thx to all Ai fags (dazil, gareth, greg, dan,etc...=) ) mb in 2 months i will be back or i will be...
  9. punawa

UC vs ID, omg...

-»)iÐ(«-: Started 30 mins l8 due to them not sorting the server they had borrowed. We owned til 5 or 6-1 when all of a sudden players dropped and were replaced with 40 pingers who proceeded to pingrape most of us for the rest of the maps, names not on the list so probz a merc or two, combined...
  10. punawa

2vs2 Pending Results - wtf ?

we had a war in the 2vs2 ladder. unfortunately, score was confirmed twice, so we had the same result twice !!! (it was a tie 3-3, but we cant cancel it !!) now other team submitted for the 3th time the score, but 4-2 for them (mb they think we will confirmed it fs). So we ve got this stupid...
  11. punawa

Big Satan is here

HOHO yeah satan ownz u
  12. punawa

problem for 2vs2 result

little question i want to put the score of a match 2vs2 but i ve this message : "You cannot submit this result because you have an outstanding challenge." so i want to cancel the pending match and there is an error : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: virtual() in D...