Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Psychotic

Hi my m8ys!

What ava said :D Welcome in Lady :kiss:
  2. Psychotic

lo faghits

:lol: lo joko btw ;D
  3. Psychotic

league tables ?

:bow: (finishing schedules now, patience)
  4. Psychotic

July Tables

' Phoenix literally disappeared :confused: I've had exams until the middle of June, and haven't done much for the league after that for other reasons... leaving Basdo somewhat alone. So you may have noticed this month the lack of available admins attending match servers problems, schedules and...
  5. Psychotic

League Admin position available

Due to the recent (and upcoming) inactivity of the current admin team we've found in the need of recruiting 1 or 2 new League Admins. Besides the usual well known requiremens of ... - Trustworthiness - Availability - Commitment - Good judgement - IRC & ICQ - Being ready to handle...
  6. Psychotic

league tables ?

Basdo already explained what happened. Tables are updated and posted. Now please stop spam/flames on this thread, thx. p.s: Thanks to the dude posting the 'preview' of the tables in the first pages... if only it was that simple mate ... ;) I'm afraid it takes at least 3-4 hours to get...
  7. Psychotic

Happy Birthday Fuckface!

:lol: :D
  8. Psychotic

drope gun!!!

n1 Sherlock, dummyweapon has nothing to do with throwweapon bug fix tho.
  9. Psychotic

drope gun!!!

Play in 136 servers :D
  10. Psychotic

Ventrilo Server

And here is it :cool: Actually 3 Ventrilo servers with 8 slots each, hosted by Gothica.nl :thumb: Ventrilo Server #1: 195.35.183.155:3784 Ventrilo Server #2: 195.35.183.154:3784 Ventrilo Server #3: 195.35.183.204:3784 These servers will be available for all the clans registered at the...
  11. Psychotic

oi

You guys seem to be asking for the hall of shame to be back :nono: Please bring your flames elsewhere.
  12. Psychotic

Dear Psy.

' First of all, if you want to communicate to the league admins, PM/mail them. Point 1 - I didn't "forget about your dates", I just didn't count on them. I can't look up a million of IRC+ICQ logs while sorting unscheduled games. The monthly post at league news says clearly to mail the...
  13. Psychotic

lmao @ deleted thread

- Wrong Ice, it was not the 48 hours limit to submit score. UAS had points removed because of this posted after this. Also enhaced by all the times UAS (Mic) has been told in the past to bring admin issues to other admins in PM, and ignored it. - It also has nothing to do with TuT, or v...
  14. Psychotic

As Cup

Dear Mughi, may I remind you that your husband Wintermute started the accusations posting manipulated info about the admin team he shouldn't have in first place? That's an old issue and way off-topic anyway, dunno why you brought it up.
  15. Psychotic

g/l in exams all

Lucky you. I still have 2 weeks of hell coming :x
  16. Psychotic

As Cup

Actually yes to all, and more. 1 person, after 2 years of constant, incommensurate, unjustified abuse, and being a v exceptional case. Noone is questioning if you had the 'right' to stop the cup or not. Of course you had, since it was 'your cup'. The point is... you say... and when did...
  17. Psychotic

As Cup

Please don't turn this thread into a witch hunting like "it was XXX person's fault, he flamed Miner". On a side note CeCe has a point, taking abuse is undoubtedly (sadly) part of any kind of admin task :angel: You should be ready to handle it if you accepted the job. Thanks Miner for trying...
  18. Psychotic

An other Birthday

We have wrc to keep the average low :D
  19. Psychotic

Finally here !

awwww congratz :)
  20. Psychotic

June Tables

' Several servers has been / will be added or removed these days. Others changed details. Update your links and favorites with the following: - TS2 Server hosted by SquadZone.com changed it address to: 67.18.36.101:17860 - 2v2 Server #5 no longer exists. It's replaced with 2v2 Server #2...