Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Thrasher (_!_)

RIP Gary Moore

Top classic rock guitarist http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12377862
  2. Thrasher (_!_)

Sebastian Vettel - F1 Champ 2010

Congrats to Red Bull and Sebastian. A very well managed season. I REALLY want to see the look on Alono's face when the 2nd Renault popped out in front of him! :rofl:
  3. Thrasher (_!_)

Theo Jansen

Discovery Channel started a new series last week called "Is It Possible?"...pretty good. There was an article on this week's episode about a Dutch guy called Theo Jansen and the "creatures" he creates. I was completely blown away! The mechanics are stunningly complex and beautiful to see moving...
  4. Thrasher (_!_)

Bring it on!!

Come on....Destroy the Web!! http://www.destroytheweb.net/page.php?gid=14b801080-86da-1c6c-1d23-51e15e94c48
  5. Thrasher (_!_)

Windows 7 ping

does anyone know how to make Windows 7 perform pings properly? If you try and ping something that is offline...you get a reply from your own IP saying "Destination host unreachable" when I want a proper fail :-/
  6. Thrasher (_!_)

Amy Williams - Olympic Gold

What a completely STUNNING performance. GB win an olympic gold! \o/ :party:
  7. Thrasher (_!_)

DX fault in Win7?

Anyone else experienced this in Win7? Has happened a number of times in UT and just happened in MW2. Never had any problems in Win7 beta or RC :-/
  8. Thrasher (_!_)

Windows 7 released early!?

I got my copy of Windows 7 Home Premium today! :D \o/ Anyone else get theirs early? :|
  9. Thrasher (_!_)

Bandwidth monitor by IP

Does anyone know of a tool etc that will allow me to monitor a port on a managed switch so I can see how much bandwidth each IP going through that port is using? Doing it remotely via SNMP or locally with a PC connected to a mirror/monitor port on the switch are both OK.
  10. Thrasher (_!_)

Where are the snakes?

Old or not...I was like..WTF!? CvZyDdyy4tk
  11. Thrasher (_!_)

Finding worlk for idle hands...errr...arms.

So you want to serve your staff noodles, don't have a noodle chef but do have a couple of spare robots? 5sVOSlUn7e0 Taken from The Register
  12. Thrasher (_!_)

The Matrix runs on XP!?

:rofl: yX8yrOAjfKM
  13. Thrasher (_!_)

Did they or didn't they?

There are many sceptics who don't believe that Buzz Aldrin ever went to the moon. If you are one of those people and you ever have the pleasure to meet Buzz, I seriously recommend you don't mention it!! _ ZOo6aHSY8hU
  14. Thrasher (_!_)

For those that want a GOOD flash game :P

You HAVE to try Auditorium!
  15. Thrasher (_!_)

Google analytics

I see this all over the place and wondered if anyone can explain what it's all about? Oh, and why we have it in the forums? It slows web sites down and I doubt it's there for my benefit.
  16. Thrasher (_!_)

Old school geeks only.......

Music to your ears? :) . .. Ht96HJ01SE4
  17. Thrasher (_!_)

Adverts...as they should be....

What the advertisers were trying to say........
  18. Thrasher (_!_)

F.e.a.r 2

OMG..what a great game! The graphics are excellent.....extremely atmospheric. Game play is good, weapon variety is good, riding in a "mech" gives a real sense of power. Would have been nice if the world was more "destroyable". 8.5/10 :thumb: 13GB of disk space! :eek:
  19. Thrasher (_!_)

Navarone fault?

Some of us had an issue trying to download Navarone (no idea who chose it ffs...html I suspect!) After a few seconds of downloading, UT bombed out with:
  20. Thrasher (_!_)

Vitzee :D

Happy Birthday buddy :cuddle: :party: :beer: