Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Silence

hey tiago!:) as u know im practically never online:)

hey tiago!:) as u know im practically never online:)
  2. Silence

{24} Pro is finished...

ah those were the days when uta was at its best:) seems a long time ago... think i only played 2 games for 24 in the end :wave: {24} was always fun against or with!
  3. Silence

Christmas 2009

merry christmas all!!!!!:cool:
  4. Silence

James!!!

lolz just checking my emails randomly on the laptop and find all this:P merry christmas and happy new year to everyone nice to see dzz still here and thanks for the :bday: wishes havent been around because the house has been redecorated and havent had access to the internet now...
  5. Silence

A message from Her Majesty the Queen.

very old:P
  6. Silence

First post

you 2 have only been members for 2 years and you have more posts than me:P
  7. Silence

First post

sarcastic spam for the win^
  8. Silence

First post

random spam for the win!
  9. Silence

First post

i think you play better without me:)
  10. Silence

First post

hang on:P
  11. Silence

First post

hey tiago:wave:
  12. Silence

First post

oh and palin is an appalling human being how she claims to be a christian is beyond me if she and mccain get in it will be the end of society as we know it:P:D *EDIT* but maybe thats a good thing :lol:
  13. Silence

First post

my usual im fed up with ut break:( wouldnt have made it to those last august matches anyway due to sleep problems plus with stony quitting and pinny saying the same i half expected to come back and find dzz dead pleasantly surprised to find otherwise:) and right now im off to bed:D
  14. Silence

First post

that would be the kiddie friendly view:D
  15. Silence

First post

just be glad fuler isnt like me:P
  16. Silence

UT Spam|Lag

ut has always been shit for lag yes but when cratos does a hammer jump and in mid air completly changes direction by 90 degrees and conviently lands right near a switch thats bullshit and if assault is spam its an assault i dont want to be a part of and ill never waste my time playing...
  17. Silence

First post

who do i hit for not telling me about this?:P
  18. Silence

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name - i play under the nick ryufu for my clan Country - england:) Position - i can play front or back defence Voice - i have ts2 but can download anything else Clan - DZZ
  19. Silence

The Cave

o.0 very late reply hehe its one of the group from the beginning of the film in one of the shots you can see the tattoo on the arm i think it even gets a close up
  20. Silence

sper nintendo

is that list official? im amazed the games by rare will be available now that they are owned by microsoft