Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. §

std match VS FBC²

i gave him a serial to remove that annoying hypersnap white screen a long time ago ... i guess he's just lazy to use it :P
  2. §

std match VS FBC²

wish i could say it was a gg but playing with 240 ping it's not exactly what i consider fun :shout:
  3. §

Helllllllllo

ah ... of course pupil=cr4ft .... stupid me :D ... so how did the trial go ?
  4. §

Helllllllllo

yeah ... i love u too :rub:
  5. §

Helllllllllo

rofl ... i wasn't translating m8 ;)
  6. §

Helllllllllo

ok :D ... Pupil is in NmW ??? I don't think so :P .... guess we must have played once in a while then m8 ;) .... hey maybe u can trial for NmW .. What do u think? ... of course u need to meet the standards (and get in line for Mel :rofl: )
  7. §

Helllllllllo

uh? ... qual o prob com olá sócio? :P .... nope, não conheço ninguém com esse nome :D ... o que é que andas por aqui a fazer SÓCIO :D:D:D
  8. §

Helllllllllo

hey a tuga in here :D .... ola socio :P
  9. §

Invitation

argh .. what a waste of bandwith :p:
  10. §

std match v IDC

yeah .. well, i'm portuguese so i can confirm there was a bit of cursing :rolleyes:, and i got defied for the 10th time this week for a 1vs1 DM game (close to beat a record) :lol: ... why don't ppl just learn how to loose ffs :nono:
  11. §

Thx for the crap match...

rofl ... crappy defence on that ballistic 1 :P
  12. §

Thx for the crap match...

i bet we'll be all in UT 2003 :D
  13. §

UT 2003 Demo ?

yeah :D ... i've done it a few times, but u get used to it ... just wait till u see the graphics and the effects in motion slim ... jawdropping, and i'm playing in low, 'cause my card can't keep up with it :D:D:D
  14. §

UT 2003 Demo ?

yeah ... you're right in all u said, and althought this feels a bit odd in the beggining, it's alot better, and i'm gonna say why, imho : - the 3 rockets fire is a benefit without any doubt, cause camping with it will be harder, and 3 rockets well shot r more then enough to kill you're...
  15. §

UT 2003 Demo ?

I've just played the last build leaked #927, and it totally owns :D ... of course my geforce 256 will have to make way to a geforce ti4200 but the game is simply amazing guys :D ... too bad we don't have assault in it by default :(
  16. §

std match v IAS

We won 8-4 with 1 player less ffs. If IAS had a bit of dignity they would recognize it. But no, it's win at all cost (or draw). Btw Hugh Jarse ... u say u play for 2-3 clans and u complain about merching ... rofl STFU!!!!! We never used any merc although 99% of the lower div teams do it ... but...
  17. §

std match v IAS

what ???? ... if that is for real then fuck the league ... i'm out!!!!
  18. §

Std Match against BO

rofl ... more like this ... me---->:snore: :tank: <----Slim
  19. §

UT 2003 Demo ?

nah ... i don't think so ... maybe 28th july :P
  20. §

I am a cheater

argh ... i thought it was general understanding that the difference between higher and lower divs was the quality of the aimbot ... it seems that the world is coming apart :rolleyes: ... guess there's still hope for me then :D