Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vitz¥^

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

Since I've been bugged by other DoG members, I've checked this thread again so now know there is something happening on Sunday when i can be around so I will also... to quote Timo... mash some buttons in some kind of order, hoping to hit some things... will find my way to discord when I can on...
  2. Vitz¥^

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

Seems that invite is invalid for me? Its one of my mates 40th birthdays that weekend, so unlikely to be available am afraid :(
  3. Vitz¥^

Mental health

Shit man, don't know how many people have read this and can't work out how to reply, but wish you all the best. PM incoming.
  4. Vitz¥^

R.I.P Yaku

Sad to hear news like this about any member of this community, didnt really know him, but nevertheless, thoughts are with his family.
  5. Vitz¥^

Dear god

@Solar´ that list is only 7! you claimed 8 ;) Driving from the the north east to Belgium is a bit a trek mate! I was going to fly from Newcastle, but then BMI happened so drove to B'ham and flew from there, so no, didnt take my PC! Though have to admit, i did consider driving at one point :)...
  6. Vitz¥^

Assault movies

Also have twnz movie and a short video by Nanko
  7. Vitz¥^

Assault movies

Have added to your post XB - the ones i have access to, and dont have.... Also have - there will be some duplication... There are also a couple of other randoms....
  8. Vitz¥^

Swedish lads!!!

replying... keeping the thread alive for you :D
  9. Vitz¥^

Old UTA players you miss...

What he said! :nod:
  10. Vitz¥^

Amsterdam November 13th

bit of a trek for me tbh :p: Hope you all have a good time tho :D
  11. Vitz¥^

UTA - Resurgence

Might be posted somewhere else, but I'm gonna try and get online to help make the numbers... so where do I need to be...? is it a iirc channel or something? #feelingold
  12. Vitz¥^

Guardia Gameplay TESTVERSION

Downloaded this afternoon, bumped into sobo on an iGib server. Only played iGib tonight, but enjoyed it. May try normal weaps in the next few days... gaming time is limited these days tho :(
  13. Vitz¥^

Unreal Tournament Assault: Second to None

wouldnt even be able to aim these days I doubt, not to mention, dont know where my game installation backup is :lol: Maybe look for it this weekend... see how things pan out :D
  14. Vitz¥^

Unreal Tournament Assault: Second to None

Good to see some people still enjoying the game imo! Nice matey :) Enjoyed that, as a "stroll" down memory lane :)
  15. Vitz¥^

Black ninja

:bday:
  16. Vitz¥^

Vitzy

Cheers guys! :)
  17. Vitz¥^

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

how retro of u Manu :P was wondering if there may be a stream of this...?
  18. Vitz¥^

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

Nice vid man :) Good work :D
  19. Vitz¥^

Windows 8.1 and 144Hz Monitor

Conversely, I know of at least 4 people who have 144hz monitors and love them (they are playing Black Ops 2, COD Advanced Warfare, DayZ/ArmaIII so they are more modern games which may make a difference - I dont know). My RL m8 has 3 Benq 24" (sorry, dont know the model number) running off...
  20. Vitz¥^

AS-Kitchen

Hah! Looking Nice cnuggy! :D good work :)