Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Firefox Help

noob problem I need some help with plz folks :fluffle: I had to reinstall Java for some reason through Firefox and once it had installed it said 'firefox must be restarted'....so I shut it down and it restarted asking which user (or profile?) to use. When I chose 'default' it said it couldnt...
  2. G

Map Feedback : AS-Osaka

Let us know what you think! Bugs? Exploits? Suitable for inclusion in the League?
  3. G

Map Feedback : AS-Guardia-2K4-V2

Let us know what you think! Bugs? Exploits? Suitable for inclusion in the League?
  4. G

Map Feedback : AS-Castle

5. G

Map Feedback : AS-Acatana

6. G

Fraghub in April

Whilst March has been disappointing in terms of activity, it’s clear there’s still members of the community that want to make a go of it – hopefully we can get more activity generated this month :) April brings an ip change for Leagueserver #2, the new ip can be found here Fraghub has a...
  7. G

Fraghub Public Server

Fraghub Public Server (195.149.21.195:7717) Custom Maps AS-Acatana – [info] [download] [mirror] AS-Castle - [info] [download] [mirror] AS-Osaka –[info] [download] [mirror] As-Guardia 2K4-V2 - [info] [download] [mirror] For a good overview of these maps check out cyzmyass’s posts on the...
  8. G

New Maps

We are actively looking for custom maps for both ONS and AS to add to the standard maplists. Although we won't guarantee the inclusion of any map without testing, you are welcome to make suggestions to an admin or post them here. Cheers :)
  9. G

Fraghub in March

Congratulations to Mi5 and Legion for winning the first Fraghub prizes as announced here. Thanks also to our sponsor Gothica.nl for its continued support at Fraghub. March sees Fraghub rolling out and using the 3355 patch alongside Safegame101beta6b. Any server admins who require help...
  10. G

Safegame For League Matches

Safegame Beta6 has been causing some serious ‘issues’ as its been rolled out across league and clanservers in line with the February changes. With the current bugs, it’s not suitable for league play and until they’re fixed, servers hosting Fraghub league matches will be required to run...
  11. G

Changes to The Fraghub Leagues in February

Thanks for all your feedback on the Fraghub Leagues so far....we're working hard to implement as many improvements as possible and value your continued input! The first change at Fraghub this month is to welcome RookiE to the Fraghub team - he's gonna be helping out with any server and...
  12. G

Can't see your post?

This forum is subject to a 'Moderation Queue'. Any posts you make will not appear until its content has been approved by a League Administrator. Please be patient and do not double post. Thx!
  13. G

Safegame Help

[Updated] Safegame Help There is no cheat protection built into the Fraghub mutator by default. We do however want to do everything possible to stop cheating and have therefore chosen to use Safegame running alongside the Fraghub Mutator. AntiTCC has been dropped for the simple reason that...
  14. G

Schedules Open!

As promised, Fraghub.net is now open for scheduling :) Clanleaders will now be able to access more options in their clan profile relating to challenge and schedule management. The first date that is available for your clans to play a match is Monday 22nd November. This is meant to help...
  15. G

ONS - Match Format [NEW]

ONS - Match Format As the combined results of the previous polls were unsuitable for league play, we have decided to repoll again to decide the ONS match format. This vote replaces the previous polls on TimeLimit and Number of Maps and adds alternatives in respect of the number of rounds per...
  16. G

The Truth about the Blue Peter Garden

http://www.sportsoffensive.com/features/rjf.asp :rofl:
  17. G

Decent Custom AS Maps

Decent Assault maps are still a bit of a rarity but here are some of the better ones.....they're also uploaded to RC's server so if enough people show an interest in playtesting them, I'll add them to rotation ;) (dunno if they all have bot support btw) enjoy :D Overlord2K4 Osaka...
  18. G

Mixed Team AS Friendly

Anyone fancy a semi-organised 2k4 Assault 'friendly' tonight about 6pm uk time? If so, come to #rc about 5.30pm and when/if there's enough players, we'll pick some teams and I'll set {R-C}Server for a couple of hours - getting bored playing idiots on publics and thought this might be a good...
  19. G

Need Help....

All my digital TV channels have just changed :( Despite the fact I live in North West England, I have suddenly got BBC1 Wales BBC2 Wales ITVWales(?) S4C As you’d guess from the names, most of these surprisingly show Welsh language programs - also surprisingly (being English) I don’t...
  20. G

Schedule Rules?

Ok, so I may be a little slow, but I dont really understand this! Or at least my answer would depend on the schedule rules. The poll says: When a clan doesnt meet the minimum required matches per month, the penalty should be....... 1) If the new league works in a similar way to the 99...