Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

{R-C} Server Problem

Ta Ulv :D Hey Diggler!! 'Da Boat's' apparently very white already this year but I'm not gonna see much of it :( ....back for good now which means no more skiing ..... (at least until Jan anyway :P)
  2. G

{R-C} Server Problem

Skulllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl: Been living in the States for the last 5 years....got back to blighty a few weeks ago :o ......came on here for the first time in god knows how long and see you having server probs....nothing seems to have changed! :D PM me your contact...
  3. G

{R-C} Server Problem

:wave: Really...? ;) :grouphug:
  4. G

TF2 instead?

Ulv speaks the truth!
  5. G

Team Fortress 2

Get it paid for and dl it Diggler - small change for a soon to be pro footballer ;) Meant to be back in yankyland now cept for some annoying visa issues :mad: That's why I'm playing lots of TF2 and whoring all kinds of old forums...gotta keep myself occupied one way or another :lol: Should...
  6. G

Team Fortress 2

wtf Rookie's a League Admin ;) \o m8, just when you thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth ey?....no such luck :D
  7. G

Team Fortress 2

Yeah, it's a definite team game, playing with m8s is a hell of a lot more productive/satisfying than running round aimlessly on your own :P The stock CTF map is probably my least favourite (seems to rely almost entirely on your skills as a spy - which I suck at :P) but the map where u try and...
  8. G

Team Fortress 2

downloaded this last week after being pointed to this thread and been playing it a lot since....quality game :) Never played the original but as Phear said, lots of AS type gameplay in this version at least. Herbalist is my ig name and Herbalisto is the account if you wanna add me to friends...
  9. G

nl noob

:bday: dirk :party: ;)
  10. G

WeedFarming by loco!

:rofl: hey dirk, I suggest you go roll a fat one and chill out :cool: /me sneaks out for another 3 years :)
  11. G

Firefox Help

duh, even better, thx headcase...thats what i really wanted :D
  12. G

Firefox Help

Cheers Hardcore :D Couldnt find a way to just switch back without uninstalling but at least those tools allowed me to backup and restore my original profile after reinstalling. :)
  13. G

Firefox Help

thx for the replies...unfortunately I already created a new profile when it said it couldn't restart with the default profile so the task manager > processes tip wont work in this case :( Need to know whether its possible to get back to an older profile rather than what to do when it occurs...
  14. G

Firefox Help

noob problem I need some help with plz folks :fluffle: I had to reinstall Java for some reason through Firefox and once it had installed it said 'firefox must be restarted'....so I shut it down and it restarted asking which user (or profile?) to use. When I chose 'default' it said it couldnt...
  15. G

Battlefield 2! demo

would be good to get a uta group on the fraghub server martz and doh have set up.....anyone up for a proper friendly tonight? Join #bf2 ! lo btw dirk :wave:
  16. G

Battlefield 2! demo

no comment... ;) nah, i'm just shit....hand/eye co-ordination deserts you when you hit 30 :P
  17. G

Battlefield 2! demo

:lol: :thumb: Flyings pretty damn hard though and as soon as i try and fire, i forget about flying, miss the intended target and crash anyway.... :mad: quality demo though cant wait for the full game :D
  18. G

i've seem to misplaced my...

you also seem to have mislaid your ability to use pm's :rolleyes:
  19. G

{R-C} Leaves the league

The first and only clan I've ever played for......even though i stopped playing some months ago, it's still a shock to think RC's finally died...I always thought it would be there till the end and i always thought at some stage I'd play for RC again....guess that's not going to happen now...
  20. G

Launch Mutator in Work!

iirc, epic put blocking volumes all over the std maps to make launching impossible (or at least unworthwhile) even with the aid of a launch mutator. I think you need custom maps that actually allow the possibility (advantage) of launching before the usefullness of a launch mutator would be...