Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. tarkku

Been a while...

few days ago i started my ut... its been a year since i played last time and assault was soooo cool... played with Ias-Cyb and some ias pal called Lady Marmelade...those old times came back into my mind... it was good to see you guys... seems that you guys are doing pretty well (2nd division)...
  2. tarkku

Need some euros :P

somebody gimme 100 euros so I can buy some f00king component to my comp and play again :P
  3. tarkku

Blade!

sorry for having these comp-probs now I have UT on my other comp it works well but I have firewalls so I cant play online...do you guys have ideas how to get rid of them? because I really would like to play with IAS and because you guys are so nice pals :) but however I have to get those...
  4. tarkku

Another stupid question

Well I got a new comp (same connection?) and now it wont ping any servers...whats the prob? :confused:
  5. tarkku

Stupid Question :P

Can I "Spectate" the matches that are played on NA servers? I mean whats the channel then? #utnaserver? :P :confused:
  6. tarkku

Sorry mates...

I havent been online for a week because of my comp... Last sunday it self-destructed or something I dunno but just some smoke came out... Cool eh? :P :confused: Well now im on my girlfriend's comp and I will get some money soon so I will get a new comp and come and shoot your arses :P Sayonara!
  7. tarkku

?

:shout:
  8. tarkku

?

:)