Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Map Suggestion Thread

Book doesnt matter.....if a clan uses it and gets both air bases and terminal, the other clan can still beat it without the book. Maybe a LeagueAS could take the book out, doesnt matter much.
  2. D

Map Suggestion Thread

wow, i havnt posted here in awhile, but RocketCommand is really fun :) Longest it ever took my clan to complete it was about 7 mins and 21 seconds. its a nice 5 minute map depending on how good the clan your playing is :D
  3. D

Hello DT

yes, we would be there, the UTA NA league :D HHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOSSSSSS :flyer:
  4. D

yo there

ya im here :)
  5. D

What the hell is this?

main, do you have access to private forum yet? :bah: :beer: :fingers: :smash: :poke: :devil:
  6. D

Heeellloooo

:rofl: thats gogrin, lol, his name says 'yikes' btw, i have to do this because of the UAS match we played...when we tied them 7-7.... :throw:
  7. D

Map Suggestion Thread

hmm.....RocketCommand is a great map. The only thing wrong with it is the fps, which alot of people have and alot of people dont have. I have played it in a match in the WAR league before and it is a very fun map and like Konnan said, it can be spammed some, but for the most part its spamless...
  8. D

Retired

buhbye rels, fun playing with ya man! gl with your n00b game MOHAA =P
  9. D

hmmmmmmmm

w00t, we have forums =)))
  10. D

New North American Assault League

WOOHOO!!!! NICE GOING!!!:bowdown: