Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. STaMpeDe

Piiikkkaaa Piiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

i am..... vitti :p
  2. STaMpeDe

The day my wife met my girlfriend

:mosher:
  3. STaMpeDe

European Assault Cup - 2005

staMpzZz - germany - goalkeeper - yes
  4. STaMpeDe

boot problems

Hab ich schon probiert. Bringt alles nix, hab allerdings nur einen 256mb riegel....egal...war eh zeit für n neuen pc...
  5. STaMpeDe

boot problems

well, it has 5.1 onboard. but i think the audigy is still better, i will test it :P
  6. STaMpeDe

boot problems

well, its time to buy a new one anyways. I ordered this one with an Athlon XP 3000+ and 1024 ram today. So I can still use my hdd and dvd burner :) http://www1.alternate.de/html/shop/productDetails.html?showTechData=true&artno=SBJV11&#tecData
  7. STaMpeDe

boot problems

yes, that could have been the reason. tbh i was too lazy to include that. :hangover:
  8. STaMpeDe

boot problems

these are old pics. The power switch is a crown cap now and the crate is closed by a plexiglass lid that includes 2 red cooling fans. The "Rothaus" writing is covered by a fluorescent tape and glows in the dark. :love: well, i think i will keep my hdd, sound and dvd and buy a new case...
  9. STaMpeDe

boot problems

well, i assume that this is the end of the crate ;)
  10. STaMpeDe

boot problems

I only have a power switch. I use a beer crate as a case and I dont really need the reset switch or leds and stuff so the only thing i have plugged in there is the power sw. I tworked well for months and i didnt change it.
  11. STaMpeDe

boot problems

yes sure, i plugged it out and also tried the other 2-3 jumper setting. It didn't work. Well, if i buy new stuff i think i can only use my soundcard, hdd and dvd. The rest is too old.
  12. STaMpeDe

boot problems

Hi m8s! Yesterday I wanted to turn on my computer and pressed the power switch. The only thing i got on my screen was "No Signal". After checking the monitor + cable with another computer (it worked perfectly) i tried to use another pci gfx card but nothing happened. So i dont think my agp...
  13. STaMpeDe

ping instability

i will check it next sunday when my family is back home again and the connection is used by more ppl. thx 4 help
  14. STaMpeDe

ping instability

:mad:
  15. STaMpeDe

ping instability

well, it gets better when we both use netspeed of 3000 or 4000 but the fps go so low fs :-/
  16. STaMpeDe

ping instability

hmm, yes, a router. im at uni right now but i will reply with trace routes n stuff when im at home. thx so far.
  17. STaMpeDe

ping instability

hello there! For some reason i have huge ping problems since about 3 months ( I think the provider (t-online) even extended the maximum value of upload a bit). I got a home network with 3 computers and we use one adsl connection which worked perfectly for about 2 years but now... I can...
  18. STaMpeDe

ut keeps crashing :/

hmmm i didnt overclock but it shows about 60 degrees when its crashing...think its normal
  19. STaMpeDe

ut keeps crashing :/

why dont you just fuck off twat, no one likes u anyways!