Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Black Ninja

R.I.P Yaku

Damn, RIP Yaku :(
  2. Black Ninja

Prometheus

:bday: :beer:
  3. Black Ninja

Overwatch

What's your Battle ID's? Mine is: BlackNinja #21831
  4. Black Ninja

Start of UT 4, 4vs4 Assault Spring Cup 2016 - Signup is open

Fair enough, I'm sure it will get some nice attention either way and ofcourse, fun! Also, Prometheus, buy a proper PC you numpty!
  5. Black Ninja

Still doesn't really make sense though. I've never played the map Nemphis either. Absolute new people will have to learn all the maps either way and seeing the same 'ol Frigate, Overlord and Rook pop up on the list might make people think that's all there is to Assault. I'd think you'd want to...
  6. Black Ninja

Why are there only guardia, frigate, nemphis, overlord, riverbed, (rook WIP) for the group stage and then for the final stage autorip, ballistic, golgotha, golgotha2, lavafort are added? Why not have all the maps to pick from, right from the start?
  7. Black Ninja

Merry Christmas UTA

Merry xmas!
  8. Black Ninja

UT 4 Pug arrangements

Pics or it didn't happen!
  9. Black Ninja

UT4 Assault - Ranking of maps for creation of a ramp up plan

1. Bridge 2. GolgothaAL 3. Desolate 4. Ballistic 5. Desertstorm 6. Autorip 7. TheDungeon 8. Golgotha 2 9. Siege][ 10. Submarinebase 11. Asthenosphere 12. HiSpeed 13. OceanFloorAL 14. Frigate 15. Rook
  10. Black Ninja

UT4 2v2 Cup

Hmmm, a new version of a map just before a tournament. I seem to remember Smantie did that once before a tournament, he made a secret passage way in BioAssault ;) :rofl:
  11. Black Ninja

UT4 2v2 Cup

Wasn't sure if I was gonna make it so didn't sign up, could I be put in the queue as well? :D
  12. Black Ninja

First Tutorial for Assault, map AS-Ballistic WIP

Not much feedback to give, excellent tutorial vid Bamse, good job! Is it possible to port maps from UT99 to the new UT or do you need to build them up from scratch again? Ballistic looks great. Gonna download sometime soon and hopefully get in for a pug!
  13. Black Ninja

Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

Another few topics with a bunch of movies and clips: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=58933 http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=89561
  14. Black Ninja

Black ninja

Thanks guys!
  15. Black Ninja

Sneez

16. Black Ninja

Html

17. Black Ninja

Vitzy

:bday: Doug! :beer: