Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Hawk

nWo.Recruitment

we are now in standard pro and insta assault , and are recruiting for all 3 so anyone interested plz post here or join #nwo or #nwo. , or add me to msn [email protected]
  2. Hawk

UT2k4 DM ladder?

I know people have said this site is for Assault and Assault has also been my fav gametype in all of UT1, But Onslaught Doesn't really appeal to me and i think a 2k4 dm table here would be great for the site. Most people from my clan nWo in UT1 are outsiders and play ctf or lms etc and have...
  3. Hawk

The Official 1v1 Thread

ok we have our 16 Members: tex killerlord Hawk Masterrr Pete Crisp Tha-boss Unseen Warchild uzi exorsist red black ninja len faracdiesel Bitch the 5 maps are as follows: Deck16,Turbine,Liandri,Codex and Viridian tourney. The cup will be straight knockout, and fixtures...
  4. Hawk

1v1 DM cup for assaulters?

Hey just wondered if anyone would be interested. If you are show your interest here. I'll sort it all out if theres enough interest, but i'd need servers and a plan of how its run thats all though. Would be fun. say 16 players (example): 4 Groups of 4 top 2 go through, each player playing...
  5. Hawk

Ripper shots

post every one in the world , i dont know hardly any :s
  6. Hawk

nWo.

I'm forming a new Insta clan with an edge nWo. any1 looking for fun and good games give me a shout [email protected]
  7. Hawk

AS-vampire

this is a good map for insta, havent played it on std but maybe its ok aswell or maybe not, but i dont see why it cant be entered into the insta league ?
  8. Hawk

New maps in [Nil] server

Nice one nil , gives people a chance to try new maps and gives a look into how they play online. good job. I like overlord]I[ , but its got a boiler bug :P
  9. Hawk

Adsl help

Hi guys , i am getting dsl soon , just wondered what are your ideas of a good modem ? any cheap good ones etc , or the best one out ?
  10. Hawk

Bored of being clanless

Im clanless and have been for ages now. former clans nk ~}UTM{~
  11. Hawk

lo dark

can i trial for Dark U may have seen me around ;) but anyway, Former clans ~}UTM{~ and nk i created UTM for any of u old skoolers who remember them
  12. Hawk

[*se] Back too?

lol back again ? mercs ? :rolleyes:
  13. Hawk

Assault in ut2003 ? :)

not sure how the game plays but might have to look into that. i dont play this ut anymore , but if allot of other assaulters go into it would be good. http://www.ut2k3league.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
  14. Hawk

kooma is a twat.

Just thought id drop by this last time , after watching nks game vs dwap at toms house. after asking kooma extremly nicely to rejoin nk , and offering all sorts of things to him to show my sicerity a few months ago, and then being turned down again , with no reason why not. i understand i used...
  15. Hawk

later n00bs

later n00bs , ive had enough of this game after 4 years , been fun. hope the league keeps going as long as it can.
  16. Hawk

«s.v»

lo, anyone interested in joining , give me a shout [email protected] (msn) or 132259306 (icq)
  17. Hawk

my m8 needs a clan lol

my m8 is a newbie in ut , he knows all the maps and stuff and lots of tricks i showed him, he wants to join a clan, but is too dumb to get it himself lol. div 4 or 5 plz his name is BreeD (hes also on crappy 56k coz our crappy town cant have cable or adsl lol )
  18. Hawk

Is it just me, or is elite a bunch of twats?

i saw crysak the other day and he basically said nk are shit and phoenix is the only good player , rofl. what a twat. and his n00b m8 from elite (who is shit btw) was just being a complete prick also called FAG
  19. Hawk

hi guys please read this ..

hi guys as allot of u may know i am s@vage of «)ñk(» clan, i have a bit of a rep in assault for flaming and it gives my clan a bad rep. so i am turning over a new leaf (dont laugh) because all my clan are great guys and i dont want to ruin the clans rep any more, so my new ut name is silent...
  20. Hawk

I'm not gonna be a n00b anymore...

im not gonna be a n00b from now on .....no really my new ut name is silent savage, and i dont say a word in ut anymore :P (thats the best way for me not to be a n00b) :P