Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Roguey

ProAS: -=)UF(=- 8 - 1 ]>BO<[ - 22/09/2004

my nets been down all day (from when i go up to about an half hour ago) - due to my isp upgrading core stuff - id dont know how long i have on the net tonight now even, and it might be down tomorrow too
  2. Roguey

Announcement - September 2004

well could take out that waste of time map asthenosphere and bridge is another bore!
  3. Roguey

Praccy something useful

59meters, however the screen kept moving left and right whist playing and drinking
  4. Roguey

Bo means what?

sure thats not spelt slightly different? :p:
  5. Roguey

OpenGL render

i already explained it above a few post ago! cant u guys read? !?!
  6. Roguey

OpenGL render

AA = anti-aliasing, and AF= Anisotropic filtering, AA smoths between lines whist AF improves textures. The above pic i had AA and AF on + sync, however like bart said above its hard to know what u should be getting without some specs.
  7. Roguey

OpenGL render

id thought ill make another thread for this - instend of making them all on a match thread, ill start it off by asking if anyone corrected the slight corruption around things like the clock (see below for) and get the guns are down the bottom to be transparent. The render driver, could...
  8. Roguey

Bo means what?

if u donate to the forums ? i recken people should be dontating to me! :P
  9. Roguey

StdAS: =[SveK]= 8 - 5 ]>BO<[ - 29/08/2004

looks like bo as outclassed :caek:
  10. Roguey

Bo means what?

lol, wonder why u called it 'body odour'? :rolleyes: oh and 'bo' could mean 'bloody odd'
  11. Roguey

Bo means what?

Just wondered, what does the intitals BO stand for?
  12. Roguey

ProAS: nWo. 0 - 8 ]>BO<[ - 26/08/2004

:hangover:
  13. Roguey

ProAS: {p~a} 8 - 0 ]>BO<[ - 23/08/2004

always? :afro:
  14. Roguey

:wave: to bo :P jk
  15. Roguey

how many was there? when i looked at the time it was 9ish, and i knew it was too late :(
  16. Roguey

Byee!

bybye, have fun ;) and to pro, is that anything new? i thought u 2 always did that :martian:
  17. Roguey

Most of the people think that..

well that was an long reply.. pffh
  18. Roguey

Most of the people think that..

probably cos when hes been prision he had to be someones bitch lol ;)
  19. Roguey

It's all go in here ain't it?

i didnt know u was going out with someone