Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. spawn

hello all

hello all i,m back to ut and see many people still here nice to see you all greetings from me by spawn:)
  2. spawn

Back

i,m back guys puttme again as active i try to come many as i can , i got a busy live white my work etc.,. i hope its fun cya spawn :D
  3. spawn

Ias-server Public Always

:D hi all i see not many insta server,s anymore (assualt) so from now on i do tnt public server online for , insta assault maby people come or not butt have fun and the server is 5 VS 5 and 2 spec IAS-PUBLICSERVER1: unreal://217.148.191.101:7877 :)
  4. spawn

Server Spr

hoi peepz <<SpR>> News!: ip Public/Private. server: unreal://217.148.191.90:7877 or the pass = lol sometimes is for praccy private butt and rest public have fun there is a mapvote to :D cya later :wave: have fun sprserver :shock:
  5. spawn

spr got a server

nice we got a server mimi.gothica.nl:7877 unreal://217.148.191.90:7877 pass=lol test it for ping and laG :sniper: :D
  6. spawn

fun night-29-04

thats was a fun night white all or many unreal players :D score was 6-4 alot off spam and botters ;) spawn
  7. spawn

hi m8,s

hi m8,s how are you all, long time not see every butt have a nice X-mass every and a happy newyear:) and goodluck in the leggua sya :party2: :!ola: :!ola: greetings from me spawn
  8. spawn

hi m8,s long time not see

hi m8,s long time not see all , how are you all here greetings from me al nk members sya later :talk: >ase-site< >the forum ase klik here<
  9. spawn

lo exar-kun how are you

lo exar kun how are you m8:cool: long time no see m8 us old utm,er greeting from me m8 sya end al the clan memberes greeting from me:cow:
  10. spawn

Goodlucky In The ........

GOODLUCKY IN THE ........ NEW CLAN:D sya al m8,s maby we play together in the leggua :cool:
  11. spawn

We Look For New Members

WE WHANT NEW MEMBERS WHO,S GOOD IN PLAYING THE LEGGUA MATCHES YOU CAN MAIL TO [email protected] FOR JOINING THE UTM-CLAN :mingun:
  12. spawn

de site is geupdate white members

yes look now on the utm site de site = geupdate m8,s :bah: tell me you like it or not <<<utmsite>>> :saw: sya all m8,s