Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. spawn

hello all

hello all i,m back to ut and see many people still here nice to see you all greetings from me by spawn:)
  2. spawn

TNT Awesome Spamthread

hi guys nice to see you all very long time ago was always really nice time white you all :) greeting from me to you all the hole TnT oo i see me removed ;) butt np cya guys have fun
  3. spawn

Back

i,m back guys puttme again as active i try to come many as i can , i got a busy live white my work etc.,. i hope its fun cya spawn :D
  4. spawn

Ias Ladder

I like the idea 2 n1 :D ye fast quik wars and fun
  5. spawn

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name - Spawn Country - Holland Position - anywhere, backdef teamspeak
  6. spawn

iAS PUG

n1 i love iaspuggy:D :shock:
  7. spawn

New League Admin!

welcome to the team jim and stay nice what you always are, have fun
  8. spawn

plz vote!

done give a number 9 ;)
  9. spawn

Siege 3 on pug server

maby for other people no fun butt for me i like the map its great to play a diffrend map:) butt my vote stay! :rofl: cya later spawn!
  10. spawn

-thc- nightout (gg loco)

cool picture,s and its look nice so meeting have fun all :)
  11. spawn

Happy Birthday Paa`

happy birthday and now hey leave tnt:x
  12. spawn

idea - fix the timelimit

nice we must keep the uta alive new maps and more weapons spam back and time little shorter :D
  13. spawn

[AAK] says goodbye

not good :( not good guys butt good luck what you do in the rest of years :P
  14. spawn

Happy...

happy xmass alll:Xmasgrin: :Xmastree:
  15. spawn

{r-c}

Welcome Welcome back Rc hope you stay long time;) before i got a nice time in Rc :)
  16. spawn

Clan Serenity!

good luck m8,s :):)
  17. spawn

iCTF League Discussion

looks great i like ictf :) maby more people like it
  18. spawn

-=)UF(=- Leaves the league.

good luck i got really nice time in UF thx for it
  19. spawn

2 new admins!

Welcome Welcome Ambi & Proto have a nice time there :)
  20. spawn

Mass Account Suspension

brother,s dad etc... iff you got a brother or sister or dad and play on the same pc why ban all ? i not understand that :( butt i think dakuma hate us or ull i think hey was always a nice guy butt i got it rong. ban is not a option for brothers and etc.... i,m not really agree about this...